Long distance Littles and caregivers (Request)

(TW: mentions of medication and one mention of an ED)

-call every night !! Fall asleep over facetime!! that way you make sure neither of you have bad dreams!

- draw digital pics for each other and make sure to send/email them if you like art!!!!

- have a family calendar app that allows you to set reminders and set checklists for each other!! 

- zepeto is another app that you can use !! You can both created little people and then we can have them take pictures together!! it's the closest you can get to taking pictures together and it can be very cute !!!

- sending each other little presents from Amazon if you have the money!

- know what meds ( if any ) your baby needs to take on a daily basis, and then other meds for pain relief ( cold medicine, pain killlers, tummy meds, etc. ) if your baby needs to take over the counter meds have them send you a picture of the label so you can make sure they're taking the right dose!!!!

- encourage them to take care of themselves, hygiene, mental health, and physical needs!! make sure they're staying hydrated and that they eat enough!! if your little has / had an ED this is especially important!! make sure they're getting enough fruits and veggies and protein !! be aware of any allergies they may have and help make sure they dont come in contact with any of them!!! make sure they shower and brush their teeth and get dressed in cute clothes that make them feel good !! remember to tell them how precious and adorable they are !!!! 

- be aware of how tired they are and how much sleep they need!

- set a rules and reward charts!

- remind them how much you love them, shower them with compliments and attention as often as possible !!!! especially if your baby is cuddly, long distance can be very hard if they're upset or in pain!! have them cuddle stuffies!! wrap up very softly in blankets!!! wear the gentlest, warmest, comfiest clothes!! drink some juice / milk / preferred little drink !!! go through a mental list of everything that makes them happy when they're in little space and talk them through it !!!!!