💕main rundown of definitions in the regression community💕

CGLRE/AGERE; Caregiver little regression and the shortened version of age regression. It is never sexual.

Little/Regressor; Other terms for someone who regresses. Little can also refer to a young alter within a DID/OSDD system.

Caregiver; This term refers to someone who looks after and takes care of a regressor when they're in that young mindset, and can be called any name they prefer. This can also refer to an alter who looks after the body or other alters.

Little Space; This term refers to when someone regresses to the mindset of an infant/child from the ages of 0-9.

Middle Space; This term refers to when someone regresses to the mindset of a tween/teen from the ages of 10-14.

Big Space; This term refers to when someone isn't regressed, they are currently in the headspace of their biological age.

Age Dreaming; This term refers to when someone is in a young headspace, does child-like things and behaves like a child, but doesn't actually regress and doesn't quite fit the term of regression.

Pet Regression/Petre; This term refers to when someone regresses into the mindset of an animalistic nature. This can be due to trauma, stress or neurodivergence.

Pet Dreaming; This term refers to when someone is in an animalistic headspace and behaves like an animal, but doesn't regress and doesn't quite fit the term of pet regression.

Partial Regression; This term refers to when someone doesn't entirely regress, only regressing partially into their young/pet mindset, and partially staying in their typical headspace.

Pure Regression; This term refers to when someone regresses in a happy and healthy manner without acting out in a bad way, leaving the regressor to go about their day happy and distress free.

Impure Regression; This term refers to when someone regresses in an unsafe and unhealthy manner, usually due to past trauma and other distressing issues arising. This causes the regressor to lash out and act in an unsafe manner, such as acting inappropriately, leading to them almost always needing a caregiver there to help them.

Voluntary Regression; This term refers to when someone can control when/where they regress in order to relieve and cope with their stress, mental illnesses, trauma or maybe for fun. Their mood and headspace is good enough to regress without consequence.

Involuntary Regression; This term refers to when someone cannot control when/where they regress. This is due to extreme levels of stress, other mental illnesses and/or trauma, causing the person to regress on the spot- mainly against their will -in order to protect themselves.

Babyspace; When the regression comes in an age range between 0 and 3 years old. These regressors tend to be the least independent, as they tend to show difficulties in movement, especially walking. They also become, in the vast majority of cases, nonverbal. Taking on the characteristics of age, they tend to become very sensitive, so the probability of crying is higher. Like real babies, the five senses of baby regressors are amplified, care must be taken with a possible sensory overstimulation, for this it is better to keep the place quiet, without notable disturbances and relaxed light.

Care regression; It is an inclusive term for age regressors and all their pure regression types, dreamers and caregivers who use their regression, age dreaming, being caregivers, etc as a defense mechanism. It is a term used in two different ways, the first is the community of people who use regression in any way or its derivatives in a therapeutic way, the second way is when a person performs (at the same time or at different times) several forms of regression, thus calling it "Care regression".