🎄Christmas for your little🎄

Christmas with your regressor

🎄 Go look at Christmas lights. You can either drive around to look at the decorations people have put on their houses or go to a festive Christmas lights park.

🎁 Make snowflakes out of colored paper and add some glitter, then string those up around your room!

🎄 Bake cookies - there are a lot of recipes on Pinterest. Then, once the cookies are baked, decorate them all with fun colored icing.

🎁 Have your regressor write a letter to Santa and leave it somewhere special Santa will find it - maybe make a mailbox for them. Then, use that list and get them what you can off of that list and write some presents as from Santa and other presents from you!

🎄 Watch Christmas movies and read them Christmas stories at night. Or, make a Christmas story with them and decorate it! Most of the materials you’d need are cheap at a craft store.

🎁 Decorate their dolls and toys for Christmas with them. If they have a doll house, get/make Christmas decorations for it!

🎄 Make hot cocoa (with extra marshmallows and milk of course) and take long winter walks - with them properly bundled up of course!

🎁 Get Christmas lights and hang them up EVERYWHERE!

🎄 Make some garland out of fun stuff - there’s lots of ideas on Pinterest.

🎁 Make Christmas themed bath bombs and soaps with them - don’t forget the glitter!