🐾 Tips for puppy/dog regressors 🐾

Tips for canine regressors

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

1. Quadrobics!

   ↘

Quadrobics is a sport where one person runs on their hands and feet! It can be very fun and might make you feel more connected to your regressed species.

•2. Kibble!

      ↙

You can't eat actual dog food, but dry cereals and trail mix can feel pretty realistic. You can also eat (cooked) meat with your hands, and make a point to tear it apart and eat it in an animalistic way!

•3. Toys!

    ↘

Rubber chew toys can contain materials and chemicals inside them, ropes and plush toys can be a great substitute. Human safe rubber or silicon toys, or even baby chew toys can be a great (and safe) option!

•4. Collars, Tags, and Harnesses, Oh my!
       ↙

Collars can be great for domestic canines. They're really good for customization and can be made perfect for your specific style. They can also make you feel super close to your puppy self! You can get tags for your collars at any pet store, and you can write your name and things on them as well. Dog harnesses at the pet store may not fit you (even the biggest sizes are too small for most humans!), so remember that made-for-human harnesses are OK!

•5. Training!
     ↘

Training can be amazing for domestic canines. If you have a petsitter or caregiver, they can teach you tricks and commands. A way to feel even closer to your puppy self is to learn your tricks in a language you don't know. That can simulate how dogs don't know what you're talking about at first, but eventually catch on.

•6. Making a Den!

    ↗

Making a den out of blankets, or laying on a dog bed, can be lots of fun and can make you feel like your true or regressed self. If you were a parent canine, add some stuffed animals in to your den to act as your pups.

•7. Ears and Tails!
           ↘

Wearing ears and tails can be very affirming. Ears and tails can be found online or in costume shops, and can come in any size, shape, or color.

 Ears and tails can be found online or in costume shops, and can come in any size, shape, or color