💚❤️ Christmas with your little (part 2) ❤️💚

. baking gingerbread cookies ! make a gingerbread house or a gingerbread family !

. make hot cocoa and fill it with your favorites ! put some small marshmallows , sprinkles , whipped cream or candy canes !

. make sugar cookies and decorate them with icing ! make them cute little shapes ! snowflakes , hearts , stars or christmas trees !

. write santa a letter ! write him your little wishlist ! tell him all your dreams and seal them in a cute little letter you can send him !

. make snowflakes out of paper ! make the snowflake cutouts and decorate them however you’d like ! set them up and decorate your room with them !

. set up a party with your stuffies ! grab a bunch of snacks , your coziest blanket , some hot cocoa and a good show to cuddle up to with your friends !

. play with the snow ! build a snow man ! have a snow fight ! don’t forget to bundle up beforehand so you don’t catch a cold !

. have a snowed in night with your cg ! same setup as with your stuffies . grab your favorite snacks , your coziest jammies , comfiest blanket , and make a fort to watch shows in with your cg ! bonus points if the shows are christmas themed .

. make christmas tree ornaments ! have fun making arts and crafts and put them up on your tree !

. play board/card games with your cg or chosen family ! put on some music and cozy up and have fun !

. watch the snow with your cg while they read you a book ! sit in your jammies with some milk in your sippie/bottle while you cuddle up with your cg and they can read you a book .