Anaya was my school crush. We studied in the same boarding school. I liked her so much at that time but she used to ignore me as I wasn't as rich as her and obviously her Father is a businessman and i was an orphan.

But when I built my own empire she proposed. I accepted her proposal as I thought she really liked me. But no, she was just after money.

She even went on a date with other guy after we came in relationship. I got to know from my other colleagues that she used to make fun of me as I was an orphan and didn't have money. These all things effect me and I broke up with her.

"Anaya please leave right now. It's already over."

I said gritting my teeth, making her understand that she should leave. I didn't want to talk rudely with her but she deserves it.

"Okay forget it. Let's have our breakfast together."

She said smiling at me and clinging onto my arm. I looked at the table and it was filled with food that she must have prepared.

I sighed.
She is testing my patience.

I removed my hands from her grip and ordered my maids to remove the foods as definitely I am not going to eat the food prepared by her.
I don't even want to see her face.

"Amaan, stop it. Can't you see my efforts? Don't make me angry Amaan. If you don't accept me again then I will tell Dad to end the business Contract we have."

I widened my eyes. She can't do that. I was going to stop her but then we heard a familiar voice.

"Then end it."

Zaviyar!!!

Zaviyar's P.O.V

This girl has audacity to end the contract.
Does she think we will be bankrupt if she cancelled the contract?
This business we built doesn't need anyone's beneficence.

"End it now." I repeated myself.

"Zaviyar it's our personal matter don't interfere."  She told me folding her hands to her chest.

"And how unprofessional of you that you are involving your personal matter into our business."

"Zaviyar, calm down. We will sit and talk about it."

Amaan told me not wanting me to end the contract as it is important for us.
But I don't work with unprofessionals.

"There is nothing to talk about. The contract is over now Ms. Anaya can leave from here. And for further arguments send your father to our company. We don't talk to incompetent."

"Zaviyar don't be mad. We......

Amaan was still trying to save the contract but it can't be saved now.

"I don't change my decisions."

"Zaviyar you can't do this." Anaya complaint and came towards me.

"You can't do that. It will be our loss. Instead of making Amaan understand you are doing this to me Zaviyar."
She said and i can see that she will cry anytime soon.

Ofcourse she is going to get a good scolding from her father for ruining his business image.

"I can do everything I want to. And about Amaan, he has moved on. So from now I don't want to see you roaming around him."

"Okay I won't. But don't end the contract. I was just saying like that. I didn't mean it. I am sorry Amaan. Please tell me him not to."

She was afraid of her father's reaction otherwise she isn't the one who apologize or accept her mistakes.

Amaan gestured me not to cancel it and think about it again.

"Zaviyar please don't. Ahmad uncle would be mad. Let's not bring these personal matter into business. And she apologized so it's over now."
Amaan tried to make me change my decisions.

"I will think about it." I replied.

Anaya cried and left from there being mad.

"Man. You are something. Was it necessary to do that? You already know she is a jerk."
Amaan exclaimed with his done face.
I chuckled at him.

"Amaan, now it's Eshaal for you. Don't let Anaya come near you. She is an evil lady."

"I already know bro. Don't worry."
Amaan said smiling at me.

We both left for our office without having our breakfast as we were already late.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕