"Aapi do you know about Zavi Bhai's mother?"

Haadia's P.O.V

I was going to ask her about the behaviour but she cut me off asking about Zaviyar's mother.

"I don't care. I don't think I should know about anyone related to them, specially his mother."
I replied.

It's only Zaviyar who matters, not his family. And to be honest I never liked his mother and never talked about her before to anyone, not even Zaviyar. In school days also Zaviyar never mentioned his mother.

"Aapi, Zaviyar Bhai's mother left him when he was an infant."

My world stopped. The spoon dropped from my hand.

"What?!"

I asked again unable to beleive what I heard.

Eshaal told me everything.

How selfish of her!

I felt so bad for him. He didn't got his mother's love even though his mother is alive.

I have always been disgusted by her and this information about her made me hate her even more.

Doesn't she has any shame?

How can she live peacefully after doing all the bad things?

She not only spoiled our lives but also Zaviyar's, her own son!

My mind was stuck at Zaviyar. I never knew she left him and he grew up without her.
He also suffered.
They all made us suffer.
Maybe I am unjust to him. He deserves love. I should stop being rude to him.

"How did you know this?"

I asked Eshaal when the reality hit me.

Does she also know about the past?
Who told her?

"M...my friend told me, the newly married one. When I attended her wedding I didn't found Zavi Bhai's mother so I asked about her and then she told about this."
She replied.

I sighed. I hummed in response and and went to my room.
I need some time alone.

Without noticing my eyes filled with tears.

Please come back. Let me treat you right. Let me give you all the love you deserve.

I looked at my phone again but no calls. It broke my heart.

***********************************

Zaviyar's P.O.V

After long, tiring journey we finally reached. Me and baba came to our mansion and Amaan left to his. The whole time on the flight Amaan was busy talking with Eshaal but he also told me about his date and I am glad they are now together.

When will we be together?

I went to my room. The whole day was so stressful and tiring and I don't even have her to release my tension.

I already miss her!!!

I went to take shower maybe that could help me to refresh my mind. The cold water hit my body and i relaxed a little bit.
It wasn't as effective as her.

She has got some different powers!

I closed my eyes and her face came into my mind. I chuckled.

Friends to lover,
Lover to enemy,
And then Enemy to friend.

Atleast now I am her friend and soon again it will be friends to lover.
I promised to myself.

I came out after good minutes and changed into something comfortable. I didn't have my dinner as I don't have appetite.
I threw myself on my bed and felt relaxed feeling the touch of my own home and my own things.

I closed my eyes and sighed.
I had to start my work again from tomorrow.

Holidays are gone!!!

From tomorrow it's again me and my work. So I mentally prepared myself to give my 100% and work harder.

I sighed and tried to sleep. But I wasn't able to. This is because I missed her. Now I feel so far from her.

Should I call her?

I took my phone but then saw the time. She must have slept as she has office tomorrow.

But still should I give her a miss call?
What if she got angry and block me?

No, no Zaviyar have patience. You are now her friend and friends don't call this late. Be in your limit that you promised.

I kept my phone and decided to call her later and for now it's only me and her memories.

Good night my love!!!

*************************************

Haadia's P.O.V

It's already mid night and I am not able to sleep. I keep on checking my phone hoping he would have called. But no.

Can't he even give a miss call? Is he that busy?

Did he forget me? This fast?

I don't have his number otherwise I would have called him.
Now I know how does he feel when I ignore him.

Just call me once. It's been a long time talking with you. I miss you so much.

I grabbed my phone to my chest and a tear fell from my eyes.

Assalamualaikum
Do vote and comment please.
Hope you like it.
💕