Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine

Start from the beginning

Jin didn't know he was holding his breath on that moment but he could slowly feel her hands on his body. First he kept struggling, making her punch him a few more times in the stomach. But he didn't give up.

"Fine." She than said as she stood up. "I will just get someone else in here."

"JIN-HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!" a voice was screaming his name, how he wanted to scream back.
"Ah look, how easy it this going to be as if it was meant to be." The woman says.

Jin knew who was on the other side of the door calling for him, of course he could reconise the voice of his dongsaengs, and of course this one had to be Hoseok.

The sunshine of the group, the one with the brightest smile and one of the biggest heart. If it was Jungkook or RM, Jin knew they had a changes at fighting. But he knew that Hoseok would just react in shock and didn't knew what to do.

So he begins to makes sounds, try to get her attaction back to him as she was walking towards the door. She looked up at him and saw it in his eyes the moment her hand touched to doorknob.

Her smile became creepy as she slowly walked back, tears streaming down his face as he tried to block out the hands on his body that were removing all of his clothes. The lips on his body slowly making their way down. The breathing on his body with every move she made. He tried to focus on the voice of his brothers, that maybe someone will check this room that it would open and that he would be freed.

But nothing like that had happened and he really thoughed it couldn't get worse from there. He was wrong, he was so wrong as he felt something went up there. His whole privacy was gone, he felt awful. The pain was something he wanted to scream at but it was just muffled sound out of his mouth not even close to a sound at all.

Closing his eyes was not even taking him away and it felt like hours are passing by as she slowly untied the rope as she whispers: "Thank you, you have a amazing body."

With that she left the room leaving him there as he whole body was shaking and his mind in shock.

****

Ashamed.

He felt so ashamed, dirty, gross and lost. He could not tell his members, he didn't want to tell them. He was the oldest he should handle this alone. He was the one not strong enough, they would probably tease him with the fact that he lost from a small woman. Deep inside he knew that wasn't true, but the though of sharing this with them hurts him even more.

The water was still running over his body and the thoughs wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried.

A knock on the bathroom door got him out of his deep thoughts.
"Hello." It was Jungkook, he is on the other side of the door.
"Kookie, I am almost finished give me about 10 minutes." Jin says looking around as he stand up. Cleaning again his body with soap, brushing his teeth and then finally getting out of the bathroom after not even the 10 minutes.

Jin opens the door and looks at Jungkook with a bright smile.
"You took sure long to shower, I could hear it already running for a hour." Jungkook says looking at the oldest. Jin looks around looking for the time.
"It is 6 am." Jungkook says, knowing what his hyung needs to hear.
"I woke up at 4 and I guess I fall asleep but you woke me up with the knock on the door." Jin says smiling at Jungkook who laughs softly.

"Hurry we will have practice soon, I wake up the others!"

With that Jungkook disappears behind the closed door as Jin walks into every room to wake up the members, before walking down the stairs and starting with breakfast.