91. An advice from a great leader

_______________

| January 26th, Tuesday, 2021 |

 After recording a reality and smiling at each other for two days straight you'd think the girls surely made up, right?

 Wrong.

 If that was even possible, things got worse. Annie didn't know if Jaein was making a really bad and unfunny joke or if it was actually her intention to steal her boyfriend, but one thing she knew for sure: she hated it.

Was she jealous? Or afraid Minho would eventually give in?

Absolutely not, she trusted him. Also, the guy had been in love with Annie since 2017 and had finally managed to date her. He wouldn't be that stupid to cheat on her.

It just sucks to see your friend actively flirting with your boyfriend, you know? And having a very thoughtless and selfish leader isn't very cool either.

Remi and Boram can attest.

Ever since the weekend, the youngest two noticed their group mates were acting differently, but none of them knew the reason behind it.

Annie didn't want to seem like she was putting the girls against the leader and Jaein...well, how could she explain it? "Annie is mad that I want to date her boyfriend, I don't get why".

But things couldn't stay like this.

"You look stressed."

Bangchan glanced at the girl beside him with a pitiful smile.

"I am."

She laughed it off.

"What happened?"

Annie stared at him for a minute, wondering how she could tell him about it.

"Have you ever liked the same person as your friend?"

"Yea–"

Before Chan could finish, she cut him off.

"No, nevermind, you'd be the type to give up so your friend could be happy."

He cleared his throat.

"Go straight to the point. Did someone tell you they like Lee Know?"

"...yeah."

"Hm, but he's your boyfriend already, and he likes you very much. What's the issue?"

Chan appeared genuinely confused.

"The issue is that she's always telling me I don't deserve him and that he should be with her instead, hence why she's trying to get with him."

"Woah, woah, woah. Who said that?"

His smile immediately turned to a frown as he turned his whole body towards the girl, worried.

"Someone."

There was no need to tell him who it was.

"You only told a few people about him, even less girls. It's someone from your group, right? Jaein?"

Annie's back straightened upon the surprise.

"How did you know?"

"Boram is too young and Remi seems to support you two almost as much as I do, so."