18. We danced together...willingly

____________________

| July 27th, Monday, 2020 |

  Inside the meeting room were a few company workers, two managers, the whole FLASHLIGHT and half of Stray Kids.

  It was time to decide on the next collaboration. Lee Know and Annie's choreography had reached four million views already, while I.N and Boram's duet had just surpassed the first million.

  Things were different now, though. They weren't going to just post a video and call it a day, it was a performance for a Festival.

"3racha did a solo stage last time, we should put them with the girls."

  One of them said.

"Changbin's and Annie's friendship is well known, their stage would bring a lot of attention."

  The marketing manager suggested.

  The girl tried her best to hide the smile that was forming.

"No. She's gotten a lot of attention with Lee Know already, we should let the other girls shine."

  A male staff glanced at the idol, who lowered her gaze.

"What about Han and Remi? They have similar personalities."

  Yujin spoke with a grin.

"That would be helpful for getting along only, not the stage."

"Can't me and Jaemin perform together? I have a song that would fit with the concept...and her voice too."

  Changbin spoke up, all eyes turning to him.

He wrote it for her, didn't he?

"Genius Bin! I approve the idea."

  Bang Chan patted his shoulder.

  The leader knows about his crush.

"What do you think?"

  One of the staff members turned to the marketing manager.

"I still prefer the duet with Annie, but that wouldn't be too bad either. Their voices fit well together, it may be a hit."

"What about you, Jaein?"

  Yujin smiled warmly at the girl.

"Uhm...I don't see a problem!"

"Anyone has objections?"

  The meeting's leader looked around, scanning everyone's expressions.

"I think they'll do well together."

  Annie spoke, Remi nodding.

"Great. Flashlight and Stray Kids can leave, we'll finish the discussion and update you later today."

  After countless greetings, all eight left the room.