89. Snitch

_________________

| January 22nd, Friday, 2021 |

 The moon was already up in the sky, but the couple was still together. But can you blame them? They'd have to pretend to be just senior and junior for the next two days while recording the reality, and then the girl would be busy with the comeback.

 They weren't doing much, though, just chilling on the sofa, showing each other funny videos and taking cute pictures.

Annie was about to hit her boyfriend's head for calling her ugly when someone knocked on the door.

She got up slowly and opened it just a little.

"Oh, it's you."

"Yeah, is Minho her–"

Chan stopped his sentence after locking eyes with his friend, who was shamelessly waving at him.

"May I know why you're visiting my girlfriend so late at night?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Is he always this clingy?"

"I told you to take him."

They judged him not so quietly.

"I can still understand you guys."

"Anyway...you two should go to the meeting room. Our manager asked me to get you, then I met Yujin on the way and she asked if I knew where you were because you had to talk."

The two exchanged glances.

Are we in trouble again?

I don't remember doing anything at the MMTG shooting.

"Didn't they say what it was about?"

Minho asked.

"No, but it seemed important. Did you two fight?"

"No? It's probably baseless rumours again."

Annie shrugged.

"Well, anyway, you should go. Is it okay if I wait here? You said you wanted to talk about your new song."

"Ah, right. Yeah, take a nap if you want to too, I won't mind."

She smiled.

 Although Chan was someone with difficulties sleeping, he always managed to get into dreamland when he laid on her couch while the two were working on songs. Hence why she'd call him there at least once a week, if possible.

"You let anyone sleep here?"

Minho frowned jokingly.

"Let's go."

The girl pulled him up, letting go before she opened the door.

"You go first, I'll wait a minute."

He did as told so it wouldn't raise any suspicion.

Once the time passed, Annie walked towards the location mentioned earlier, only to see Minho entering a room alone with his manager, while hers was standing in front of another door.

"Hey..."

She eyed the two before directing her gaze to the person in front of her.