83. Really, Changbin?

______________

| January 15th, Friday, 2021 |

Annie fell asleep before checking the company's statement. Therefore, she didn't know how people were responding to it. Generally, netizens were pitying her, praising Yeonjun and cursing the stalker out.

Of course, some people didn't believe it, but you could say it was a quite successful outcome.

Things weren't really "normal," though. Annie was prohibited from going anywhere that wasn't a schedule. She could visit her brother, but Yujin should know beforehand so she could take her there and pick her up.

Her place in the radio show in which she would guest with Boram next week was given to Jaein instead. Annie also couldn't do any live streams or come into the bubble community for a month.

Basically, her life should be "work, eat, sleep, repeat."

"I'm really sorry, Sky. I'll go out with you when you come back, okay?"

"It's so unfair...Hyoseop is even going to Japan with us, but I can't meet you for a few hours here in Korea."

Annie felt extremely bad towards her sister. She had agreed to show her the city and have nice food together today, but that was before the rumours blew up.

Although Yujin also felt upset for the girl, she followed the orders to not let Annie go anywhere outside the company and the dormitory today.

"I swear we'll meet again before you go back to Canada..."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Okay. But please don't forget to rest, Rim."

The idol smiled upon her sister's concern.

"Hm, and don't forget to have lots of fun! I gotta go now!"

"Bye-bye!"

She took a deep breath after ending the call.

Leaving her phone inside the practice room, Annie decided to take a walk around the company.

"Yes, sir, we'll start the interviews next week. Yes, have a good day."

Yujin was in the middle of the corridor, answering what seemed to be a business call.

"Oh, Haerim, hi!"

"What was that? Are you in charge of interviews now, too?"

Annie knew of the higher-ups habit of letting all the work to the younger ones.

"Just this one. We're choosing a new manager."

The girl's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Dongchul was fired?!"

"Can't you at least pretend to be upset?"

"Why? Dongchul never pretended to care about us."

She spoke with crossed arms, earning a sigh from the manager.

"Please don't say those things in front of others, I don't want you to get in trouble again."

"Yes, ma'am!"