• heartless - A •

Song:heartless - the weeknd(weeknd>>>kanye)

"Yes, that's exactly what I said!" I laughed at lo'ak and neteyam as we all sat in a circle talking about drama in between a couple of my people, lo'ak smiled and laughed as neteyam rolled his eyes.

"I mean my mother thought you guys looked cool but meanwhile-"

"Hey gorgeous." a voice spoke as I turned my head around and met eyes with the one and only aiming before I jumped up and hugged him tightly, his hands travelling down my back resting on my ass as I chuckled.

"Come sit." I pat the spot next to me as he sat on it before pulling me onto his lap, I looked at lo'ak and neteyam as they spoke. When they finished I began to speak.

"Neteyam!!" I laughed as he made a joke before aonung pulled me closer as my back hit his chest a little rough as I took aonungs hand off one of my hips.

He began travelling his hands up to my chest cupping my chest as lo'ak's eyes widened, "aonung!" I chuckled turning around so I was facing him, he smiled and let loose as I hissed quietly.

"What are you doing aonung!" I whisper and yelled as he rolled his eyes and put his hands back on my waist we heard a deep cough from behind him, I looked up and met eyes with my father.

"Father," I muttered as I quickly got off aonungs lap and brushed myself off as he looked down at aonung and widened his eyes before seeing his friend.

"AO-"

"I just wanna let you know I won't be home tonight." my father smiled as I nodded before he wandered off. I turned back to see that neteyam and lo'ak were walking off with tsireya.

"What did you do that for!!" I hissed at aonung as he just simply smirked and smiled cheekily before I popped out my shoulders and widened my eyed waiting for a reply as he chuckled.

"Neteyam wouldn't keep his eyes off you. He knows your mine but he just doesn't listen," he spoke as I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand dragging him away.

"We going your bedroom-"

"aonung! shut your mouth just for once. thank you. and no you wish sxkawng!" I paused as I hit his chest causing him to chuckle and smirk before cupping my cheek and leaning in as I rolled my eyes.

"no not now. you still need to-"

"he looked at you. Like the way lo'ak looks at my sister, and he knows that your mine y/n. And will always be mine!" he hissed as I chuckled and placed both my hands on his chest as he took his hand of my face leaving both his hands by his side.

"I'm yours. You have nothing to worry about I've known neteyam ever since I was born. But I've known you for almost three years now and I know neteyam has interest in someone else." I smiled as he sighed and nodded.

"I look like such a sxakwng back there didn't I?" he sighed as I chuckled and nodded wrapping my hands around his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist locking his hands at the back of my waist.

"yes yes you did. But your my sxkawng." I smiled as his cheeks went a pink tint colour as I laughed and looked up at him, he was so tall compared to me, so tall and so mine.

"Mama?"

"Yes aonung?" I smiled at the nickname, he had loved teasing me always calling me 'mama' because I would be over protective of my younger sister ma'liret. (mal-er-it).

"Can we maybe go your marui I mean your dad won't be home.." he smirked as his hands traveled down below my butt. my heart picked up, oh how nervous he makes me.

He quickly took his hands off my body and pulled away as i gave him a confused look "i'm sorry. i shouldn't of said that and touched you like that i'm so fucking stup-"

i laughed and placed his hands back were they were before i cupped his cheek and smiled as he smiled back.

"yes. we can go to my marui."

wc-716