• thanks love - L •

I shot at Quaritch as lo'ak grabbed my waist and shot the gun behind me as I smoked and looked up into his eyes, he rolled his eyes as I chuckled and placed my hands on his chest.

"Oh lo," I smirked knowing he would easily get distracted and just make out with me, he shook his head as he threw me over his shoulder and ran off somewhere else and placing me near a bush.

"Lo-" he grunted as he fell onto the ground, a bullet skinned his arm, I instantly shot up and ripped a little bit off of my loincloth and applied pressure on it as he hissed in pain.

"Oh no." a deep voice chuckled, I looked at lo'ak and shook my head knowing he was going to try and do so etching to 'protect me' he rolled his eye's once again.

"Demon!!" I yelled as an avatar grabbed me and pinned me to the ground with a gun pushed into the back of my head, I hissed and tried to escape their grasp.

Till I was released from the grasp as blood was all over me, "y/n!!" I turned my head to see Neytiri, she ran over to me and hugged me tightly as I smiled and hugged her back, she was basically my mother ever since my mum died.

"Jake!" neytiri yelled as Quaritch walked out the bush with lo'ak and neteyam in his arms and a gun pointed at lo'ak's head. My best friend and boyfriend.

"No-" Neytiri spoke pulling me back as I just wanted to run up to quaritch and twist his head of his body. I tried to get out of neytiris gasp but as I heard the gun clock Neytiri instantly let go off me.

"Y/n." Quaritch laughed as I hissed at him, lo'ak sighed heavily and looked down as he looked all sad 'go.' he mouthed to me as I shook my head.

Did I mention Quaritch killed my parents?

He let loose of neteyam as neteyam instantly ran over to me as I groaned and tried to escape his grap, "neteyam he will kill lo!" I yelled as tears rushed down my cheek.

"No he won't." lo'ak smirked as he kicked him in the balls and snatched the gun off or him as he shot him directly in the head, me and neteyams eyes widened in shock.

"That was pretty hot tho-" neteyam rolled his eyes as I ran up to lo'ak and wrapped my legs around his body as he hugged me tightly and kissed my neck like crazy.

I pulled away and shook my head as he rolled his eyes, "come on!" I yelled as I grabbed neteyam's and lo'ak's hand as we ran off letting Neytiri and Jake deal with the rest.

--------------

I sat on lo'ak's lap as he talked and talked as I focused on cleaning his wound, he sighed knowing I wasn't even listening.

"I'm sorry Lo, I'm just trying to help clean this" I sighed as he nodded and went quiet.

"Lo'ak speak! I want to listen to you, please?" I smiled as he nodded and began talking again as I listened closely to what he was saying.

"Wait so you-" he laughed and smiles as he nodded happily, I opened my mouth in a 'wow' as he chuckled deeply.

"Thanks love" he spoke kissing my forehead softly as I rolled my eyes and slammed my lips onto his, his hands went around my waist pulling me much, much closer.

WC-593