• kisses - L •

Request from: usejehshsi

"We don't approve of him!" my mother and father yelled at me, tears rolling down my cheek, I didn't care if they did or didn't approve of lo'ak he was my everything.

"Well, I don't care! He's been my boyfriend for two months and now you tell me you don't approve of him?! No! I love him so deal with it!" I hissed as my father looked at my mother.

"Ronal-" he spoke knowing she was about to lose it with me as I straightened my back to show I wasn't threatened by her in any way at all.

"He is an outcast. A disappointment to his family! Maybe you both should be together!" she hissed as me and my father's eyes widened as I shook my head from side to side.

"That was too far! I'm your fucking daughter!" I yelled at her as I looked at my father tonowari to see if he was going to do or say anything, but no he was silent.

"I love him, just like you love dad. I'm not leaving him." I spoke coldly before walking out the marui I saw lo'ak and neteyam on the beach chuckling and laughing till neteyam saw me and pointed it out to lo'ak.

Lo'ak's eyes widened when he saw the tears on my face, "y/n." he muttered as he ran over to me and cupped my face as I smiled at him. He instantly pulled me in and hugged me tightly as he had his head on top of mine.

"My love, what happened?" he asked as I looked at my marui to see my dad walk out as I hissed at him and dragged lo'ak away as he pulled me into his empty marui.

"Love?" he spoke with a smile as he kissed my cheek, I sighed heavily till we sat on the floor and he pulled me onto his lap and smiled at me.

"My parents. They keep telling me what to do and what not to do." I groaned in annoyance as he smirked and chuckled. I gave him a confused look till he smiled.

"Would they tell you to let me attack you in kisses?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and wrapped my legs around his waist as he began attacking my neck with kisses.

"Lo" I hissed as he sucked on the soft spot on my neck, he pulled away and licked his lips as I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully.

"I don't care what my parents have to say about you." I scoffed as he sighed heavily and looked down.

"What did they say?" he asked, I was not going to tell him what they said about him have the fear he would leave me for my parent's actions.

"Oh, I didn't mean you." I chuckled as he opened his mouth in an 'o' he nodded, I smiled and pressed my forehead against his as his hands went back to my waist as he hid his head in the crook of my neck.

"May I?" he motioned to my lips as I nodeed, he began kissing me as I grabbed onto his braids as he let out a small moan I chuckled.

"You okay?" I teased pulling our lips apart so it made a 'pop' sound, he groaned grabbing my face making me kiss him again.

WC-565