• stay away from him. - J •

Song: La laçon particulière

I watched as she flirted with my husband, he smiled and chuckled, until she placed her hands on his chest, he pushed her hands away and walked off, they didn't know I was in the tree above them watching.

She had always liked Jake, even though me and Jake had mated, she groaned in frustration as she muttered things under her breath, Jake made his way back to our hut

"I suggest you to stay away from him." I spoke as I jumped from the tree making her jump a little, she looked at me before chuckling and rolling her eyes, she looked me up and down. How she thought she was imitating or something.

"Or else?" she chuckles.

"Or else we will have problems, and you will have breathing problems." I smiled as her eyes widened before she scoffed and stormed off, oh eywa she was annoying.

"He doesn't even love you!" she laughed as she walked away, I instantly ran up and grabbed her shoving her onto the floor as I hissed at her, she got up and grabbed her knife before cutting my leg.

I hissed in pain as she laughed, "he doesn't want some weak women." she chuckled as I tripped her back over. I quickly ran and limped back to me and Jake's hut hoping he wasn't there to see me like this.

I walked into the hut to instantly meet eyed with Jake, he smiled at me as I smiled back till his eyes laid on my bleeding thigh, he instantly stood up and applied pressure onto my thigh, I hissed in pain before he placed me on the ground.

"What happened?" he asked as I thought of an excuse to make up, I just smiled and mouthed 'nothing' to him as he rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath.

"Jake I just fell off a tree don't worry" I laughed as he shook his head before walking away and getting water before walking back over to me and cleaning my wound as I groaned.

"Y/n, you know I'll find out either way. Just tell me." he spoke as I rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't believe me till I said something much more extreme, even if I was telling the truth.

"JAKE! I just saw your girl get beaten! But then she dragged this other chicks ass and it was so-" I snatched my head to meet eyes with one of Jake's avatar friends, I looked back at Jake.

He was looking at me with his eyebrows raised looking me right in the eyes, he nodded at his friend as his friend looked at me and muttered 'wow' under his breath before leaving.

"Jake let me explain-"

"Who did you fight y/n." he hissed angrily I rolled my eyes before pushing him away from cleaning my wound.

"The one who keeps touching you. She said you didn't love me Jake!! She called me weak and said you'd never even want me if I was some weak women!" I yelled as Jake chuckled and pulled me onto his lap.

"I love you y/n, don't think that I don't or won't. Because I'll always love you." he smiled as I rolled my eyes, this is why I fell in love with his annoying ass.

"I love you Jake." I smiled as he smirked and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear before smiling and nodding.

"How bout we get some rest?" he winked.

wc-588