• something wrong? - L •

"Srung means hello in Navi" I spoke as she nodded and smiled as she repeated it and I nodded as she squinched her get-together happily.

She was one of them, a sky person. My mother and father had decided since she was around my age I could teach her some of our stuff to debate if she was good enough to become a navi.

"Lo'ak!" she screamed as I finally snapped out of my thoughts I saw a huge Thanator approaching her as I quickly ran over to her and swept her off her feet and carrying her away quickly as her heart raced.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking down at her as she sighed and nodded, her features shone to me as I realised how gorgeous this girl was as she looked up at me I quickly looked away.

As she chuckled to herself as I placed her down, "uh. I can teach you how to -" she smirked at me as I instantly looked down and coughed trying to seem tough.

"Are you okay?" she asked as I looked back up at her trying not to stare. We had this sort of tension for the past three months and it was so annoying because I generally just wanted to attack her body with my lips.

"Lo'ak." she chuckled as I snapped out of it to see her holding my knife as I instantly tried to snatch my knife out of her hand my thoughts hit me, did she touch my chest to get my knife?

I laughed as she pretend to be me with my knife until she looked at me and walked back over to me slipping my knife back into where I kept it on my chest in a slash.

She touched my chest and looked up into my eyes as she smiled and looked back down at my chest as she slowly slid it in. Teasing me.

My heart began to race and she noticed that quickly as her eyes widened and she chuckled tilting her head as she looked at me, I instantly looked down as she smiled at me.

"Something wrong?" she asked showing her dimples as I looked into her eyes until I cupped her face.

"Yes." I spoke as she straightened her head and furrowed her eyebrows as I wanted to say I loved her I was too scared of rejection from an amazing talented girl like her.

"What's that?" she asked as she got her hand of my chest as I wanted it back on my chest more then anything in the world.

"It's you, oh my eywa! Your gorgeous! Your kind and the way you treat tuk I just know your going to be a wonderful mother, but if anything y/n. I'd want to be the father" I spoke as she looked up at me with widened eyes before she smiled like a weirdo.

"Lo!" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around my neck as I swung her around happily.

WC- 504

Requests please!!