• short story - N •

"neteyam.!" i hissed as i grabbed his tail and began attacking him as he tackled me back and pretended to fight me as we circled around each other hissing.

"kids!" our parents yelled out as we got dragged away from one another as i tried to escape my parents grasps and attack him as he tried to do the same.

- ten years later -

he was gorgeous. me and him had finally put our bickering aside and decided to be friends but i was slowly falling for this man i mean who wasn't?

"y/n!" he laughed as i smiled and looked down nervously as he noticed he lifted my chin up and tilted his head as i slapped his hand away and looked down again as he sat right near my feet.

he ran his hand up and down my leg as he smiled at me instantly giving me butterflies i swallowed the lump in my throat and walked away quickly.

"hey!" neteyam yelled chasing after me as he grabbed my shoulder spinning me around giving me a confused look as he furrowed his eyes.

"whats wrong?" he asked as i shook my head until he placed a hand on the side of my waist and looked me in the eyes as i struggled to say anything.

"you neteyam!" i yelled as his eyes widened as if he was sad that i was in love with him? and had been for a year now?

"why are you upset?"

"because i fucking love you y/n! and you just see me as a huge problem and your enemy I've loved you ever since we were five and attacking each other!" he yelled as my eyes widened.

"neteyam you fucking idiot. i love you too, the problem is i thought i couldn't have you?" i chuckled as he instantly smiled like crazy as i flashed a smile back at him.

"does that mean we can finally put our stupid enemy to friends bull shit aside and. be mine??" he spoke with a smile as i nodded and pressed my forehead against his as he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before pulling away and holding my hand as we began walking.

WC- 372