• well I did - A •

Song: King for a day

I thought about what she had said before getting out of my Marui and storming my way over to his marui as I was about to storm into his marui his sister stopped me and examined me.

"I'm not in the mood." I hissed as she put her hands up as I stormed into his room, he had a girl laying on his body and he attacked her with kisses as she chuckled and laughed.

"Hm, so she was right after all?" I spoke as he quickly pushed the girl off her and ran over to me, I shook my head and chuckled as he begged for forgiveness, I got to his level since he was on his knees.

I cupped his face and chuckled, "go fuck yourself ----" I laughed as I stood up and walked out of his marui. I wasn't upset, I wasn't angry. Because I knew it all along but never did anything, if anything I was happy I had finally done something.

"Hey y/n." I turned my head around and met eyes with aonung as I smiled and walked up to him as he grabbed my hands and held them in his as I looked at our hands before looking back up at him.

"You told me think about it aonung." I spoke as he realised what I had meant. He had asked me out a while ago but I had rejected him due to  ----. But now I was no longer with him.

"think about what y- no i know your in a relationship i shouldn't of said that it was messed up and i know you probably don't like me." he sighed as i chuckled and cupped his cheek causing him to blush.

"well i did. i thought about it and well. i realised aonung is so much better then sxkawng ----." I scoffed as he chuckled and smiled, I wanted to kiss him but I was cut off by a loud cough.

"You fucking cheater!!" I turned my head and met eyes with ---- who was clenching his fist as I looked back at aonung who chuckled and removed my hand of the side of his face.

"Mhm, I'm the cheater. Like I didn't catch you kissing some random girl?" I spoke as aonungs face went cold. I forgot to tell him what exactly happened because I knew he would. *punch*

I snapped out of it to see ---- pinned to the floor as aonung punched him consistently. I looked around for someone till I met eyes with my brother lo'ak "LO'AK!!"

Lo'ak instantly ran over and looked at the two before he ripped aonung off ----, aonungs face was covered in blood but not as bad as ----'s face was covered in blood and bruises and a busted lip.

I hissed and grabbed aonungs braid as I dragged him over to my marui as he hissed in pain. "Sit!" I yelled pointing at my bed as he smirked and sat down as he did a man spread.

"I like my girls demanding y/n." he smirked as i rolled my eyes and grabbed some water and something to clean up his face, as i collected the stuff i turned around only for him to be standing right in front of me.

"He hurt you. I had every single fucking right to do what I did bad there y/n!" he yelled as I flinched from his voice before he realised he pulled me into a hug as I hugged him back snuggling my head into his chest.

"It's okay I understand." I spoke as he looked down at me, he shook his head side to side as my hand made my way to his cheek, I could tell he was holding back tears.

I lead him onto the bed as I sat on his lap and began rubbing his cheeks as his heart picked up, "breathe aonung.. Breathe in. Then out.." I spoke as he followed by instructions and nodded.

"good boy." I smiled as his head quickly looked up at me before I tilted my head and chuckled at why he mover so fast, he grabbed my chin and smirked at me as I smiled nervously.

"Go ahead." I whispered as he leant in and attached our lips, i grabbed the back of his head deepening the kiss as he chuckled into the kiss as he pulled away i hissed and pulled him back in.

wc-747