Chapter 20: The sweet release from her suffering and its adverse effect

Start from the beginning

[So unless you could remove it safely, no one would get hurt and she would be free?] 

[Yes, if only it was that easy] (Irene)

[As unfortunate as it is, even after this, her life would never return back as long as the slave collar is attached to her neck] (??)

If only huh, how could we remove it if it is basically impossible to take out? 

A spell from games I knew could do the trick, as those were magic scrolls. The problem is, no magic scroll is powerful enough to cancel such a curse.

Man, I can still roughly remember how I managed to take a cursed item I equipped back then out of the equipped list by using an inventory bug..............inventory bug?

It was how I was able to steal from NPCs by opening the inventory and then dragging the objects that were on the "NEARBY" list..............

[...............................] Wait a minute.

Wait a goddamned minute, is this what I am thinking it is? 

Why is it so convenient? Why do I have this skill in the first place? 

WHY DO I HAVE THE INVENTORY SKILL? Of course, to take things in and out. 

AND what thing could I conveniently take away or in when no one could? Of course....

[Ummm.......] I broke the silence by voicing out my suggestion.

[?? What is it boy? You got something to say?] (Irene)

[I think I can]

[....................] (??)

[You can?] (Irene) The awkwardness in the room spread for about a few minutes, before I showed to the two what I could do.

[If I may, can I at least try?] And with those words, the life of the fairy changed for the better or for the worst.

==========================================

Afternoon came, and the subtle sound of business downstairs echoed in the 2nd floor of the inn. Across the rooms occupied in it, one of it occupied with a very special individual.

[Areh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gone now!?] (??) A small, high pitched but joyful voice echoed at one of the rooms.

Her pink hair bobbed up and down as she hopped in front of the mirror within the cabinet. With the collar now gone, the weight that was imposing upon her body as a burden was now lifted. Tears soon replaced the joy in her face.

[Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!] (??) The shit she's gone through were still fresh at her head. The scene of her home being burned, the scene where everyone she knew and care about were dragged into cages, the scene where a large hand grabbed her neck and threw her in a hemp bag.

The first human encounter of the fairies in a while was disastrous, it was traumatic. Many of them including her were captured by slavers............her friends..........her family..........

[Mom! Dad! Where are you?!] (??) Her joyful cries turned painful as she frantically searched for them. No one, nobody was there except the air of loneliness that exuded.

[Where am I?! Where are you!?] (??) Suddenly she got off from the bed, trying to pry open the door of the room...until she heard footsteps came from the other side.

[What's with the ruckus?!] (??) A human girl suddenly opened the door, causing the fairy to inch back in fear.

[Don't come near me! Don't come!!!!!!] (??) For a moment, Nene saw a green glow in the hands of the fairy before the surrounding got blown apart.