19-Gender reveal.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Haba, Afiya allow us to enter now am all giddy" Ayush said rubbing her big tommy.

I laughed "Ayush it looks like you are having twins fah"

"You should know more than everyone" khal, my twin brother *giggles* said.

"Oh no, I didn't even open the results, I want to be as surprise as you people"

They all laughed "that's Afiya for you" Saiba said.

"Afiya it's time" Fati said.

"Oya time to go in" I said and held Zafeer's hand.
When we entered the place, it was all dark, I smirk inwardly before dragging Zafeer away with me.

"Taofeeq and Khal hold your wives very well oo" I warned.

Before clapping my hands and Ya Junaid on the lights.

The expression on their face made all the sleepless night I had while planning the party worth it.

Soon two pregnant women had their arms wrapped around "Aswear if you two are going to cry, I will cancel this event" I said jokingly.

"And none of you should thank me, unless you want to tell me that the babies are not mine " I said beaming at them and their husband. I felt my husband eyes on me and I looked at him and pass him a smile, he looked at me back with a look of proudness before muttering a thank you.

Silly guy.

𝔵~

"We will start with Saiba's own first" I said her family members and ours clapped while cheering.

"So Taofeeq will hold the Gender reveal piñata and Saiba will use a bat and hit it" I explained.

"Everyone get your camera's ready to capture the moment"
And they did
Saiba hit it thrice before
A
White
Confetti came out, laughter filled the place.

We did the balloon box and it was white too.

"Okay for the last time" I said.

"A confetti balloon pop, Taofeeq will hold it"

Saiba beamed and use a needle before popping it, I closed my eyes and soon the whole place was filled with cheers, I opened my eyes and saw Blue confetti on the floor.

Awwnnn

"It's a boy" I whispered, Saiba pulled me into a hug while whispering non stop thank you's and I love you's.

"I love you more"

~<
The same happened to Ayush until we decided to be serious.

"Okay Ayush has two box to open" ya Junaid said.

Interesting

"Wait you mean they are twins?" I asked

"Yesssss" Fati yelled.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyy"

~
An emotional looking Ayush opened the first ballon box, and Blue balloons fly out of it I couldn't help but let a happy tear fall out of my eyes.

"Hey twin sister, come and open the second one" Khal yelled.

"Noooo, you do it"

"Noo, you are going to pop it" Ayush said.

Okay then.

I took a deep breath and looked at Zafeer who gave me a go on smile with his two hands inside his pocket, eyes fixed on me, I carried the needle as the images of the pink dresses me and khal have been buying flash right through my eyes I looked at him and he looked at me to, we were thinking about the same thing.

Again.

I dip the needle inside the balloon three times and a

P
I
N
K

Confetti poured out.

Me and khal shouted at the same time "it's a girl the dresses aren't going to waste"

We actually planned to say this *wink*

Ayush pulled me into a hug, together with Ummi And Amma.

"Saura Saukar Qur'ani" i muttered before I froze, Am meeting A'idah tomorrow for the first time and I just remembered.

(Remain the memorization of the Qur'an; not sure)

𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡🎉🧚🏻‍♀️...!

𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙪'𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙪𝙢.
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡??
*𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠* 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝.

𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙣𝙖😻!