Jimin's aura had been strange all day to him. It was not a first for he had happened to see Jimin in this peculiar weird mood before. His behaviour was not always stable, but he was an actor, and Jimin was known for pulling pranks on him by playing roles all day long. It was his way of practising getting into the skin of characters and embodying them well. DongMin had learned that well by now however there were times that Jimin's mood would change drastically while he was still Jimin and no other character and at such times DongMin always had ended up feeling unsafe and insecure for he wouldn't know how to act. Till where he could speak and be tolerated for it, till where would Jimin allow him to share his mind when in such a mood?

He had yet to find out that line when it came to Jimin being in a bad mood as DongMin referred to such occasional behaviours of his. Regardless, he had always been good at reading the atmosphere and knowing when he had to obey his words without questioning and when he could be his friend and pursue him to change his mind. This night didn't seem to be the second. Hence, he kept his mouth shut.

"We need to be careful," P3 we went on. "One wrong move, and we could blow our cover. We can't have them know that we know the archive's whereabouts. Cause they will move it."

"Since you are on friendly grounds with him, how about you arrange a meeting with him and see how it goes?"DongMin reluctantly spat his idea and P3 looked his way with a glow of joy in his eyes that was scaring you more than you would like him to know for P3 appeared enthusiastic only when he was planning to cause some trouble.

He could not be trusted and you definitely could not put Jungkook in any kind of danger. P3 meeting with him alone would be more than risky for he would do anything to get what he wants and get things going his way. He certainly was difficult to read and way more difficult to count on him to see anything through without some harmful actions going down. But at the same time, you were aware that convincing Jungkook to join your side appeared to be the only way to move forward.

"I will do so under some conditions. No use of violence. No psychological manipulation and instalment of fear on him." You laid your conditions as you retrieved your phone from your pocket.

"You tying my hands here doll, but if you care for him...I will do my best to behave." He allowed a smirk to rest on his face and then he proceeded to turn his gaze towards the window and speak of Jungkook's address as your next destination, making DongMin make eye contact with you briefly.

"Yes? Jungkook?--Hi, it's me...I know the hour may be a bit inappropriate but we have an issue at hand and...Jimin needs to meet up with you." You went on with your phone call once Jungkook picked up and you glanced over at Jimin's face as you were speaking, noticing that he was staring out the window, appearing quite uninterested.

That was not the case however for P3's attention was certainly on you and the words you were uttering over that line. The way the tone of your voice had softened and became more polite as you went on speaking to Jungkook along with the conditions you had stated earlier that defended his safety. Such little things and small nothingnesses that had him laughing in his head over the tingling feeling of jealousy that it had woken in his chest.

A feeling that he did not consider his hence it was easy to ridicule it.

---Time skip---

Jungkook was running up and down his apartment fixing the place, for now, that he had guessed coming over, he couldn't embarrass himself by presenting a messy environment.

He was thankful that he hadn't gone to bed still when you called him, cause if he would have, then definitely he would have procrastinated in his bed, giving excuses to himself to stay longer for he still had time till your arrival.