Vol 9 - I'm Still Standing -

This is the story of.. a boy.
Who has a lot of problems.
Before he had back home, the boy had many questions to ponder.
After all the lesson he'd learned.
And the friends he'd made and lost, who had he become?

Would he be the same when he went back home?

The leaves of the trees rustled, and on the wind.. he heard one more question.

"what"
"what.
"what.."
"what..."
"WHAT?"

"Are you..?"

"Really

"Really.. who are you?"

"I am.."

"I'm..."

"Who was I?"

"What happened?"

"I thought I was with my family.."

"I thought it was all over."

"When can I wake up?"

The bridge collapse as Y/n's dying body fell into the darkness.

"Where's.. where is my.. where's Nezu?!"

"Finally."
Fubuki said, before pushing him into a puddle of water.

"Hey!" Splash. It suddenly goes quiet.

"Fubuki!!"
Y/n got up and glances behind him. yet to see no one at all. It's diffrent.

"Where the hell am I?" Y/n was surprised. seeing a world so colorful that it could give him an epileptic seizure.

"This.. Is ever after." A figure walks up to his side.

"Fubuki?!" The latter widens his eyes. surprised to see his sister beside him.

"yes?" She hums.

"What are you doing here? how the hell are you... you've been dead this whole time!" Y/n argues. holding his sister's shoulders.

"Course. but.. You started this journey with me. then it means that you have to end it with... well, me. your lovely little sister."

She said, looking at Y/n's waist. He has her sword on him.

"Oh. Right.." Y/n was flattered. he missed the feeling. having her presence here with him.

"I just can't wait to see you kiss her again. I get to finally see it. after so many punishment on heaven." She teased

"Wait what?"

Fubuki sat down beside him and enjoys the view of ever after.

"Look at you. Still got that simple taste of love?" She said. Y/n sighs. having to come back again.

"..Back then, shortly after i died. you're starting down the road again. leaving me."

"You could've just wish that I could be back." She looks sad.

"Well I guess here we are. still standing.." Fubuki looks around, a butterfly then landed on her arm.

"I'm really glad you're here, you know." He says.

"Hah! oh wow.. you really did change." Fubuki laid her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes.
-----_-----_----_----_----

Long time no see! Just adding this is in to let you know that I'm currently working on something big for this volume. be looking forward with your comment on this one though!

--Very Short Chapter--Im sorry!!