Vol 1 - The Grimm Slayer -

Y/n L/n, a soon to be in-training hunter. And from a family that uses breathing concentration to protect themselves He lives with his sister, as she also wants to follow his image

They live alone after their parents f*cking died.

[I'm bad at introduction, you got any problem with that?]

"Are you seriously going to enroll into that stupid school ?" She ask, while eating two whole cakes.

"Yes, Fubuki." He answers, wearing his haori.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Fubuki shouts at him.

"...You didn't ask." He opens the door.

"It's in the middle of the night. Where are you going?" She finished her dinner.

"Someone had no fucking choice but to make a ruckus outside, I'll come back later." He goes outside.

"Hey! You shouldn't leave a girl alone in their hous-" Before she finished, he shuts the door.

She sighs.

"Goddammit..." She continues to clean her dishes.

With Y/n, As he walks through the source of the ruckus. wondering what the funk that noise was, he arrives at the scene, he saw a seemingly 15 year old girl holding a giant ass scythe as a weapo. surrounded by alot of guys aiming a gun at her.

'Rapists? And they're targeting a young girl? Where the fuck is the FBI?' Y/n analyze the situation.

'Wait, what even the f*ck is FBI? Why would I say such..?' He thinks, still standing infront of the scene.
He slap himself together.

'Nevermind that...'

The reflection of light shineson his katana, even tho there's no sun or light around him

The reflection of light shineson his katana, even tho there's no sun or light around him... Its still is pretty cool.

First Form: Water Surface Slash
Ichi No Kata: Minamo Giri

A water-like design emerges on his sword, following the movement as it swirls around his sword. He leaps behind on one of them and vertically cuts the guy's arm off.

Once the blood circulation on his arm came nowhere but the ground, he feels the unbearable, terrifying stinging pain. Before he could suffer any longer, Y/n chops him on the neck.

"Whoa..." The girl looked up to him with two stars on her eyes

While she was distracted seeing a guy getting his hand chopped off, Y/n notices a slow ass bullet coming straight behind her head.

He quickly uses his breath, moving faster and faster as he took one step to another. somehow, he cuts the bullet in two, which sends the two individuals bullets to get shot at the the two men behind them.

[Trust me, this writing is sh*tty. But, I guarantee that you will like it. Just keep reading, will you?]

Even though seeing one of his men getting his hand chopped off, the criminal, Roman, managed to gather the course to stand up to them.

Roman, completely out of ideas, sends a smoke bomb, as it exploded infront of Y/n's face. after the smoke clears, the girl, Ruby, spotted him climbing a ladder. Before he could run any further, Y/n leaps into the roof of the building, and sends a barrage of bicycle kick to Roman, which completely knocks him to the ground.

Ruby was facinated by this and uses her semblance to follow them. as Ruby arrived, an airship ascends infront of them, as it sends some kind of hook to grab Roman, and managed to escape.

"Stubborn little shit!" Roman shouts.

"You're still fucked." he replied.

"Actually, yes. I'm not a virgin."

Suddenly, Glynda Goodwitch lands behind Ruby, and helps to pull the airship so it can't escape.

His job is done now. a huntress is here, now he can return home without any guilt. He jumps off of the building and walks away, but before he could REALLY walk away, the huntress uses her semblance and tries to make him stay and wait for investigation. Her semblance doesn't work on him whatsoever. Y/n can only glance at her and walk back home... The huntress gives up on him and focused to the criminal.

Y/n opens the main door and sighs, laying on the wall.

"What happened...?" Fubuki pops her head on the couch to peek.
.

.

.

"I don't know, but that situation has been pretty shitty!" He laughs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Fubuki joins to laugh... for some reason.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he's still laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Fubuki is still laughing too, even tho she didn't know what the f*ck happened.

"Hahahah...." Y/n slowed down, looking at her in confusion.

"Hah, ha..." Fubuki stops too.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n explaining what happened earlier and Chibi Fubuki who laughs

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n explaining what happened earlier and Chibi Fubuki who laughs. There, Y/n and Fubuki heads to the huge bullhead. an air ship that takes new volunteers to beacon, while Fubuki make jokes about herself being not fat... Idk, girls?

Then, they are here, Beacon.
This is Y/n and Fubuki's adventure to becoming a Hunter!