Vol 5 - Mercy -

"You lectured us before to not play this betraying game, but now you want to do this to me?!" She yells

"Its called Justice. You are full of pride, Raven. Its disgusting. Even your own daughter thinks it like that." He answers

"Don't Insult me!" Raven unsheath her Blade again and clash swords with Y/n

"And there you go. I'm sorry for this, really." Y/n wins and brings her to the ground

He was about to land a killing blow to her, but she kept fighting, defending her neck to be not cutted.

"Raven..." Y/n placed a sad face

But she kept fighting over and over, Y/n start's to fall on Raven's body, which created a pretty weird and dirty position, Y/n on the top and Raven on the bottom side

Her cheeks turned slightly red, but keeps clashing on his Blade, refuses to die here.

"Please, I'm sorry..." She cried, she really cried infront of him

This confuses Y/n a bit, but he soften his grip to his sword

This confuses Y/n a bit, but he soften his grip to his sword. Showing mercy to her and had the will to spare her life.

Y/n stands up and got off her body.

"See? Its that easy if your working with us. Just plead and apologize, Raven. That's how we work. I will never kill anyone who pleaded for their life... Well, not really." He whispers the last sentences

.

.

.

Raven cried again, still laying on the ground and was covering her mouth.

"Oh come on, cheer up buckaroo. I've been seeing you on beacon too, watching Yang, watching what she do and what she likes to do. I know you really did care about her." Y/n smiled

She looks at him.

Yang appeared. Turns out that Yang watched the scene the whole time, all surprised that her mother cried infront of someone that she barely know.

Raven stands up then proceeds to the Relic chamber's doorway. She activates her Maiden powers again and begins the process to unlock the chamber. Eventually, the door opens up, and on the other side, a massive desert is shown with a path leading to the Relic of Knowledge, which rests on a stone pedestal.

"You don't want to do this, Yang." She looked at her

"Nope. But I'm gonna do it anyway." Yang still on her angry face

Yang walks forward, bumping her mother out of the way as she passes her. Raven looks down before turning to see her daughter approach the Relic chamber. A tear drips from Raven's eye.

"I... I'm sorry..." she hold her own arm as tears well up in her eyes

" she hold her own arm as tears well up in her eyes

Tears well up in Yang's eyes as well.

"Yeah... Me too."

Yang then hears the sound of one of Raven's portals as well as the sound of flapping wings from behind her. while Y/n saw Raven turned to a raven and flied to the portal.

She looks behind her and sees a black feather fall gently to the ground. Yang then proceeds forward and enters the Relic chamber.

She approaches the Relic of Knowledge - an ornate, gold and cyan lamp - as it rests on the stone pedestal. Yang grabs the Relic by its handle, and small, indistinct whispers can be heard when near it. Tears then stream from Yang's eyes, before she falls to her knees as she breaks down crying. Y/n pats her back, a second later, she hugged him and cried on his chest.

Meanwhile...

"That's enough! Just give up." Ruby and the others surrounded Emerald and Mercury

"It's not over! Cinder will come back, she'll have the Relic, and she'll stop all of you! She won't let us down." Emerald refuses to surrender

The platform leading to the vault is heard coming back up. Everyone stares as Y/n and Yang comes back up with the Relic of Knowledge in their hand. Emerald looks in shocked as Cinder didn't come back up. All of Yang's friends look up to her and smile.

"Y/n, Yang..." Ruby was proud for them

Hazel seethes while tears stream from Emerald's eyes. Yang smiles back down to her friends and shares a brief glance with Blake, who looks down for a bit before looking back up to her. Emerald falls to her knees and begins to sob. Mercury and Hazel slowly back away.

Emerald looks around as her breathing gets frantic. she holds her head and lets out a loud scream, activating her semblance. fortunately, Y/n lands a strike to her neck, knocking her unconscious.

Mercury, Hazel and an unconscious Emerald then escaped.

Outside, Blake sighs in relief now that the battle is over, before she hears the sounds of her parents and Sun run into the great hall. The Belladonnas share a hug together while Sun looks on.

Sun peeks behind Ghira and notices his old friends from Beacon, waving to them. He then wraps his tail around Blake to turn her around and have her see her old friends too. She slowly walks towards them nervously while Sun and her parents smile. Yang walks down the stairs and hands the Relic to her uncle.

"What happened?" Qrow curious

"When I got down there, Cinder was killed by Y/n. And Vernal is dead."

"And Raven?"

"Gone." She looks a bit sad

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang, share glances with each other. Ruby looks to Yang as she says that. Blake briefly looks away with a sorrowful expression on her face. Yang looks up at her and smiles.

Blake looks back over to them and smiles. Weiss offers a hand out to her, and the cat Faunus eagerly joins in to Team RWBY's first group hug after a long time of being apart. The four girls embrace each other while their friends look on smiling.

With Y/n, he was smiling again. Someone hugged him on the back, he guessed it was Kirin, and it was.

Y/n turns to her then pats her head

"You did a great job there..." He drops a big smile

Y/n kissed Kirin on the cheek, while blushing like a tomato, Ruby and Nezu was jealous that they didn't even get anything from him

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fun Facts :

• Y/n hates a person with an overpride personality. except that one guy from the show that he watch called 'Dragon Ball Z'

• Y/n didn't know Yang had mommy issues

• Y/n liked Kirin!

And that was the end of Volume 5!
See you again on the next Volume, readers!