Vol 2 - Vale Trouble -

The team and Glynda woke up in the morning, continuing their mission to eliminate all the Grimms that were still on this area.

Second Form: Rice Spirit
Ni no kata: Inadama

Shin decapitate the Grimm's that are surrounding him with lighting that are, well, surrounding him.

Fubuki force a Grimm's mouth open and put random poison inside it, it died...

Kirin was having a conversation with Glynda.

And Y/n were killing Grimm's.

Third Form: Flowing Dance
San no kata: Ryūryū Mai

Y/n dances in a flowing pattern, slicing every Grimm in his path.

Their mission was done in the afternoon, they decide to head back to Beacon and rest.

Once they arrived at the school, Fubuki was rushing to [Team]'s dorm room. Completely exhausted after the mission

sfx siren

An explosion was heard on Vale, surprising everyone. Atlas' ships began to take off to Vale and other students got back to the bullhead and go exterminate whatever was attacking Vale.

Y/n pulls Fubuki and the team before touching the dorm room and make their way to the bullhead.

In the city, Team RWBY is surrounded by hordes of Grimm and an intense fight starts.

Together they manage to stand their ground against the Grimm; however, one of Yang's maneuvers causes her to be smashed into the ground, while Ruby finds herself matched against a King Taijitu.

Thankfully, Nora arrives at the scene and attacks the snake Grimm as the rest of Team JNPR arrives and charges at the Grimm.

[Team] arrives at the scene. Although Fubuki was looking kinda pissed... And tired.

Dance of the Bee Sting: True FlutterHōga no mai: Manabiki

Hōga no mai: Manabiki

She dashes at the snake Grimm at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of her speed to then strengthen a single thrust Into Its body, injecting poison in them.

The snake Grimm then psst loudly before turning into dust.

Team JNPR and RWBY was facinated, even the general was surprised.

First Form: Thunderclap and Flash
Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen

God Speed
Shinsoku

This is the further augments the speed of Thunderclap and Flash. Shin slashes off a Nevermore's head in two.

Third Form: Peonies of Futility
San no kata: Ada no Shukuyaku