heart break

Hello my dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comments and share

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************
Dr. Prartha Vasudevan Achar

Everybody was happy, though my family was shocked by my answer. They gave me side eyes but didn't questioned my choice. They feel happy with my answer but not with whom, simply they don't completely agree for Veer but won't interfere.

My family distributed sweets to whole village.Next day we all went to temple. After doing Pooja, worshipping Mahadev, i distributed some necessarily things & money to needed people near temple and took their blessings.

Ajjayya wanted to talk to with me so, he called at backside of the temple,as i walked backside of the temple while nodding at people who wished me by joining their hands in respect.

"prartha are you sure about him?" Ajja asks softly,i nodded as yes"Hmm aajayyaa,I am sure and i am not sacrificing or anything. I wouldn't have agreed if it was not Veer" i casually.

Ajjayya narrows his eyes and sighs "his green eyes got you right? I know he was a trouble the moment i saw him" he says in displeasure. I chuckle slightly which makes ajja's eyes grow "see you are smiling at the mere mention of him,i don't like him already" he gritts between his teeths to i which i shake my head as we walk inside.

I returned to Mumbai next day except Shruti and ajji nobody was excited. Shruti took a huge beautiful book from collection and started preparing notes about Veer. Maya was not so happy bit she kept her opinions to herself. I was thinking about veer & his baby. Seeing little pumpkin again made my heart light. He is one hell of cute creature in world, if i get chance to be become his mother means I think I am blessed.

Next Sunday i am going to meet his siblings.

_______________________________________

Veer ishir Rajvansh

My family decided to announce about veer marriage to media only after engagement. They showed both mine and Prartha's horoscopic chart to preist and received heart-felt positive answer that we are made for each other. That i don't know.

Our engagement date got finalized for next month. Everyone started preparing everything for both engagement and marriage together, since we don't get lot of time gap between those. Everyone was happy but i was confused as fuck because of prartha i doesn't know why she agreed to marry me. Though her reason was simple, like typical marriage of convince,for the sake of family but i couldn't feel any ease on the said reason.

Everyone was having breakfast when we heard "Aryeee koi hae ghar mae ?[ is anyone therw at home] we went to hall while smiling as we heard Nayana bua's cheerful voice.

We welcomed her and i was smiling at bua when suddenly two arms circled around my midriff making me angry and my siblings clear their throat in annoyance, i freed myself from cluthes more harshly than necessary. No with absolute necessary. I took two step away "I missed you so much" Mahira vasishta murmurs softly which rises my anger.

I look at her blankly as if she's a mere dirt in my shoes,because once i considered Mahi as my sister but when started crossing her lines, i ignored her and subtly kept my distance because i didn't wanted to worry bua and strain her realtionship with her brothers but Mahi isn't getting her messages and i am running out of paitence.

"Mahi, won't you meet your dadi!" Thanks to my beautiful dadi, Mahi went away and took dadi's blessings and hugged her tightly making my siblings scoff. Truth to be said she never mingled with us if i was not in scene about which i was aware of apparently my siblings never liked her because of her snobbish personality according to them. When they discovered unorthodox interest in me they kinda went to eliminating Mahi from earth face's mission. Since they can't kill her literally they have been making her life hell figuratively.

But Mahi used her mom as medium and collaborated with SSR fashion house much my sisters dismay.
After some time we all settled in garden since it is Sunday everybody is in Mansion it self. Bua asked dadi "ma atleast say na now why u called us yesterday night & asked us come here?"

"Surprise! tumhare veer ki shadi fix hua hae Nayana!" (veer's marriage has been fixed) dadi smiles brightly.

By hearing this bua was happy but i can feel Mahi's throwing daggers to me. My siblings smiles proactively at Mahi who's literally crying. Elders are busy in filling details about Prartha to bua so they aren't noticing Mahi who's down right crying while standing like statue. She excused and ran inside house, my siblings smile in triumph to which i shake my head.

_______________________________________

Author's pov

Mahi run inside her room in Rajvansh Mansion and destroyed everything while crying loudly. she always loved veer,even when veer was in love with someone else. She hoped that she would get chance after veer's breakup but now he is getting married to someone..

She cried "why,why,why? What is wrong with me ? Why can't you accept me veer? Why ?"

She grabbed this pic from their childhood where veer is giving her flowers. She cried & said " I will wait veer ,I know this marriage won't happen because no girl will accept a single father as their partner unless she loves him . I know this new girl won't love you & she will call off the wedding, till then I will wait " she hugged the photo and kept near to her heart.

*****************************
Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

Thank you reading.