MY COSTAR MAKES A MESS [+18]

Start from the beginning

"Tingles," he says.

Xin Hulei holds him in place with a hand on his waist and slides down his body until he's kneeling on the floor, Yao Shen's knees bracketing his head.

The breath goes all out of Yao Shen with a huff when he realizes what Xin Hulei plans to do. He lets out a yelp when Xin Hulei's other hand wraps around his waist and pulls him forward on the bed, until his ass is resting on the edge of the mattress and he can feel Xin Hulei's warm breath between his thighs.

"Up," Xin Hulei says, landing a slap on Yao Shen's right thigh.

Yao Shen gets the message and lifts his legs up onto Xin Hulei's shoulders, his knees knocking together behind his head. He gets a swift bite to the inside of his thigh for his good behaviour.

"Face-fucking is easy," Xin Hulei says conversationally, adjusting Yao Shen's position to his liking. "You just need to open your mouth and stay still. A proper blowjob takes skill."

The seriousness of his words makes Yao Shen let out a chuckle. Xin Hulei gives him a warning look from between his legs and delivers another sharp bite to Yao Shen's other thigh.

"Are you going to teach me how it's done?" Yao Shen asks, tangling his fingers into Xin Hulei's hair none too gently and pushing his face into his hard cock, leaking copiously into his abdomen.

Instead of Xin Hulei's warm mouth closing around his length, he feels a stinging smack on the outside of his thigh, near his ass.

"You'll take what I give you," Xin Hulei says, his smooth voice rumbling through his chest.

Yao Shen lets go of Xin Hulei's hair and flattens his hands at his side meekly. "I'll be good," he says, the words sending a thrill down his spine.

Again, Xin Hulei rewards him, this time by running the flat of his tongue from Yao Shen's perineum all the way to the tip of his cock. "You don't need to be good, you just need to do as I say."

Yao Shen's mind is already on fire from the feeling of Xin Hulei's tongue on his skin, he can barely make sense of his words. "What's-what's the difference?"

"You can be bad and do as I say," Xin Hulei says, and then takes Yao Shen fully into his mouth.

After that Yao Shen can't hold on to a single thought, so he stops trying and just lets himself sink into the feeling of Xin Hulei's wet, talented mouth around him.

He can't help canting his hips upwards and fucking more of his cock into Xin Hulei's mouth, who just swallows him down, his lips sinking down and brushing the wiry hair at the base of Yao Shen's cock.

The heat, the pressure, all of it is exquisite, and Yao Shen feels himself careening towards orgasm at great speed.

He forgets himself and wraps his hands around Xin Hulei's head again. "I'm close," he warns, already anticipating coming in Xin Hulei's mouth.

Xin Hulei chooses that moment to pull away completely.

Yao Shen whines, high and needy from the back of his throat. "Wha-"

The rest of the question dies in his lips when Xin Hulei sucks his middle and index finger between his lips.

Yao Shen watches, enraptured as Xin Hulei coats the two fingers generously in saliva and brings them down beneath Yao Shen's balls.

He knows what's going to happen, but the first slick touch against his rim still makes him jump.

"Relax," Xin Hulei says, spreading the fingers of his free hands over his abdomen as if he's trying to soothe a skittish animal.

Yao Shen is about to mouth off about the implications but then the first finger sinks inside him, and he can only groan in confusion as his body tries to adjust to the feeling.

It doesn't hurt, but it doesn't feel good either, it's just a foreign feeling of fullness that his brain struggles to classify.

He doesn't have time to make up his mind before Xin Hulei takes his cock in his mouth again, working him down to the root.

He fucks another finger inside Yao Shen, and this time he feels the stretch a little more intensely. It still doesn't feel like anything much until Xin Hulei starts moving his fingers inside of him, fucking in and out slowly, making his hole accommodate the intrusion.

Yao Shen feels himself tighten around Xin Hulei's fingers as the pleasure from having his dick sucked starts cresting again.

He starts canting his hips backwards against Xin Hulei's hand, something primal at the back of his mind urging him to get them deeper, to scratch a itch he can't name.

Xin Hulei takes pity on him, and crooks his fingers just so, stroking his prostate. The pleasure is so intense that Yao Shen's back comes off the bed with a moan.

"Do that, do that again," he begs, his breathing ragged.

Xin Hulei fingerfucks him harder after that, brushing his prostate with each inwards stroke and teasing his rim with his thumb. Yao Shen grabs handfuls of the sheets and lets out little choked ah ah ah's

He's about to come again when Xin Hulei stops sucking him.

Yao Shen whines desperately, dying to feel the wet heat of his mouth around him again, but Xin Hulei just gives him a heated stare.

He takes in the wrecked sight of Yao Shen's flushed chest, of his humid eyes with tears of frustrated pleasure building at the corners, his bitten lips open on a plea for more.

Xin Hulei twists his fingers just so, and says, "Come," and Yao Shen does.

His spine arches off the bed and ropes of cum paint his chest, a few drops landing on his open, gasping mouth.