Fourteen

"Aonung!" Zo yells again. Shes been yelling at him for the past thirty minutes because he cant be serious. He keeps tickling her just when she gets into the right breathing state. 

Aonung likes when she gets frustrated with him. She scrunches her nose and gives him these mean looks. To him, she looks cute though, so why would he stop? 

"What?" He asks giggling. 

"I swear to the Great Mother I will fucking ruin your hair." She threatens, grabbing on his hands, and holding them steady in her lap so they cant move. 

"You would not."

"Yeah?" She reaches up, grabbing both of his wrists with one hand. 

"No, no!" He says, finally being beaten. She laughs as she looks at his upset face while reaching. 

When her hand finally makes it to his head, his hand flies free, gripping onto her waist and pushing her back lightly onto the grass. "Do not," He giggles. 

Zo instantly drops her hand and pays attention to Aonung being on top of her. She never imagined feeling like this. Never even being in this position. 

One of his knees is holding himself up next to her thigh, and the other is between her legs. 

Their eye contact stays steady and Aonung notices what position they are in. He gives her a toothy grin and waits for her to shove him off with attitude. 

That doesnt come though, she just sits and watches as his mind thinks about the situation in every way he can. She wonders what he is thinking about. If they could she would ask him to take her through it.

A mischievous smile grows across Zo's face and she moves her hand up to Aonungs shoulder. He sucks in a breath watching her eyes as something bad flickers behind them. 

Her hand slowly moves down his warm, muscular body, while she stares into his eyes. She notices him squirming, and his face begins to get worried. 

It reaches a little above his waist, on his stomach when he finally says something.

"Shit." He whispers, his hand flying to hers, steadying the contact. "Zo-" 

She cuts him off with her lips. His eyes close slowly, and skeptically. He just can resist when its just kissing. 

Their hot breaths mix together. 

Zo shoves his waist down, his knee between her legs moving back. His thigh moves closer to her between her thighs and his body slowly moves against hers. Everything in their bodies is begging to be touched. It is filled with burn and nothing but want. The two of them are on edge and just waiting for one to make another move. 

When more contact comes between them, Zo's entire body freezes, coming back to the moment. She breaks their lips and pulls back, opening her eyes slowly. "Fuck." 

Aonung also opens his slowly, realizing what they are even doing. The two of them knew what was happening, but nothing mattered in that shared moment. The young adults feel like they were spaced out, only on each other and what being anticipated. 

Aonung laughs quietly. Zo follows him and laughs awkwardly. "Aonung." She whispers, almost as if asking what they do now. He closes his eyes again, picturing what was happening before and then opens them to see her own dilated eyes. 

He begins to climb off of her, to lay next to her, but she doesn't let go and follows him. His face becomes shocked when her body rocks onto him, and she straddles him. 

"Zo," He whispers, looking up at her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She pushes her hips up, so she is not sitting on him, and then lays her head down on his chest. Aonung takes a deep breath as he lets her get situated and then wraps his arms around her. 

Aonung rests his chin on her head and smiles. 

"Do you know how late it is right now?" Zo'ile asks. 

"Nope."

"God they are going to kill us." She says with a smile crawling across her face. She doesnt even mind. This moment has been so perfect. 

"Yeah they are."

"And they're going to see us together."

"Yeah they are." He laughs again. 

"We were breathing, it's fine." She says sarcastically. He nods against her head and runs his hand up and down her back. 

Chills are sent all around her body and her stomach fills with butterflies again. "I can hear your heartbeat." She whispers. 

"Yeah?" Aonung asks. 

She nods slowly, making sure to listen. "Its pretty."

The two of them sit in silence for a moment. It feels like Aonung can feel his own heartbeat from this entire evening just beating hard. 

Their breaths line up shortly after, and they take their breaths together, purposefully slowly them down. 

The feeling of sharing this becomes like what they were sharing before. This feels intimate in every way anything could feel intimate. It is something that neither of them have ever felt before. It becomes something for only each other. 

"Youre pretty." He says back after the comfortable silence. 

"Thank you Aonung." Zo drones as her sleepiness begins to catch up with her. 

//

I could not help myself with that little scene-

I also feel like they have been together a lot, so i think the next chapters i kinda want it to be family and friends but idk how thats gonna play out haha

<3