Six

Zo looks around the beach, towards maruis, and out on the but still gets no sight of Aonung. He couldnt have gotten that far. 

She has no idea what happens with her brothers behind her, but she didnt want to stick around to find out. She would rather not get in trouble from their stupid behaviors. 

Giving up on searching for Aonung, she sits down on a rock that rests next to one of the many large trees along the beach. 

Since coming here, it seems like her siblings and her have been going all day long, everyday. Now she can decompress a little bit before going back to her tense marui. 

People pass her in the water and on the sand, doing their usual tasks. Zo misses her home chores. She misses the sky people and bothering them.

Everyone here is nice, but not as approving as the kids. 

She also loves it here as well. The water has caught her heart straight up like they catch their fish here. 

"Zo." A voice says from behind her. 

The girl jumps from the sudden voice, and then she turns around towards it. 

"Aonung!" A loud laugh falls from him as she stares with anger. 

He jumps over the rock and lands right next to her. She watches him closely at the way he does it. He looks good. 

"You are ridiculous." She shoves his arm with her elbow,.

"Oh, I know." Rolling her eyes at his cockiness, she stands up. "Why were you looking for me?"

"Who says I was looking for you?" Zo begins to walk off, no idea where she is going. Aonung hops off, following. 

"You were looking for me. I could see it." 

She turns, back to him. She had no idea that he had even been watching her. "And if I was looking for you, were you watching me?"

He looks down, ashamed. He doesnt answer her questions. 

Zo laughs at him, pushing him a little bit. "Aonung, you were watching me."

A small smile climbs his face as he closes his eyes and turns away before looking back at her.

She cant help the smile that stays on her face as she begins to walk again. "I was coming to find you."

"I knew it skxawng." 

"To yell at you." 

"Oh." He says quietly. 

She walks across a little root all the way to a separate tiny island. It is one where there is only one small tree and a couple logs. 

"Aonung, why were you saying those things to my sister?" She only heard him say one thing, but he was also at the front  of the group, so she knows he started it. 

He sighs, watching as she sits down on one of the logs. 

"Im not sure. I just wanted to prove something maybe." 

"To who?" She asks, a little bit of frustration growing in her voice. He should really figure out his deal. 

"My friends." He looks down, away from her judgmental eyes. 

"You know, maybe you should get new friends if you have to prove something to them." Her voice turns blatant and no longer judgmental. 

He looks up and sits down beside her. "I don't mean that type of proof. We've just always been that way."

"What? An ass?" She smiles, nudging at his side. 

"Yes." He answers. 

She nods and tries to contain her laugh. She didnt expect him to say that. After a few moments of silence she breathes out deeply from the awkwardness. "Still, you shouldnt act like that with your friends."