Five

"Zo, just take the rope, and cross it over." Tsireya says, laughing at her friend.

Zo does the exact same thing, finishing the knot by herself, finally. "Like that! Good job."

A smile pulls at Zo's lips.

The two girl sit on the beach, on a slanted tree, facing the maruis. A lot of people walk around them, doing their jobs, and just playing around.

The sun is absolutely blessing them today. It is the best weather the Sullys have seen since coming here, despite every day being nice.

"Ive done knots before, why was that one so different?" Zo asks, creating another one. Shes always been good at things like this, its how she makes most of her clothing.

Tsireya shrugs, looking up from her idle hands. She has been doing this the entire time the two girls have sat here.

She looks to one person in particular.

Lo'ak stands on a path near them with Neteyam, Roxto, and another boy Zo doesnt recognize.

"Tsireya." Zo says, waiting for her to look back to her. Zo's eyes are filled with amusement from Tsireya's infatuation with her skxawng brother.

"Huh?" Tsireya asks, slowly looking back towards Zo. Tsireya notices the glince in her eyes "What?"

"Oh nothing..." Zo'ile looks up to her brother as he slips and falls from the wet surface they stand on. It is a whole other platform from the pathway. She hasnt seen this being used yet.

"Zo'ile, what?" Tsireyas voice is filled with humorous amusement at Zo's insinuations.

"You just cant seem to keep your eyes off of my brother can you?" Zo'ile teases, looking back to her with a huge smile.

Tsireyas face turns shocked and red. "Zo,"

"Its fine. Its fine, just weird."

"It was just when we first saw each other, I guess there was a little something. You know." Zo thinks. She really doesnt know. No one has ever made her feel like that. Some people make her confused and such, but no one made the instant connection that they have.

Zo is someone who gives up everything for others without even realizing. She gives up her time, relationships and doesn't even know why. Seeing these other amazing teenagers now, who do so much for the community and still have connections with themselves and people, is really showing her how much she has missed out on.

Zo shakes her head. "Hes so," She thinks for a moment, looking to her brother as everyone continues to tease him. "Skimpy." And annoying, and self centered, Zo thinks to herself. She wouldn't dare say it out loud.

Tsireyas laughter spreads to Zo, and the two girls look up to him. "A little bit." Tsireya agrees.

Though, Tsireya agreed a little, she knows that Lo'ak is very strong. To her, he is the strongest boy shes ever met, and the hottest.

Zo raises her eyebrows, nodding, as if to say, "See."

"What about you? Has anyone caught your eye Zo?"

Zo'ile is caught off guard by her question. Has anyone?

"Nope. I dont believe so." Zo says, letting herself fall back into work.

"No?" Tsireya is shocked, shed always thought there were some really great people in her clan. Zo seems really indepentent, but even Tsireya could pin people from her home that Zo would like.

Zo'ile shakes her head, her looking up to see the boys leaving where they were before. "I dont really think it would be a good idea to get attached to someone." She looks to Tsireya, who watches the boys as well. "Especially from this clan."