Thirteen

The mountains above are how I see the one that Aonung and Zo go to. They are in the water surrounded by sand and glowing and stuff haha.

"Oh come on now Zo, you couldn't live without me for an hour?" Zo looks up at the sound of Aonungs smooth cocky voice.

She shrugs and stands up to be with him. Then she rethinks standing up, that was weird.

Hes right it is a little weird that they are hanging out again. Like she said earlier, she doesn't want to move too fast. She wants to be independent before she can be dependent on anyone.

"Sorry Aonung you're just too irresistible." She says back in the same tone after him.

"You dont have to tell me Zo'ile." He steps closer, his hand grazing her arm before stopping and grabbing hers.

Her mind gets fuzzy and she stops breathing, but her heartbeat rises.

She smiles and blinks down glancing at the sand.

"Youre the one that came though, so maybe I'm the irresistible one." She points out, leveling out her breathing and smiling back at him.

"Yeah maybe you're right." Aonung agrees, stepping closer once more.

He notices Zos eyes move slightly, showing her nervous emotions. He smiles at her and then moves his free hand to her waist.

"Wanna go with me?" He asks.

"Where?" Her voice is a little shaky, but she quickly shakes out of it.

"Im giving you breathing lessons remember?"

"Okay." She whispers, waiting for him to guide her.

He stares a moment longer before finally breaking their gaze. Being with her makes everything around him feel so warm.

"Okay." He whispers back, pulling her hand along with him.

She laughs quietly watching his muscular back as they walk quickly.

"Aonung, where are we going?" The two of them head towards the end of the beach, before they stop.

He claps his hands, removing his hand from hers for only a moment before returning it back to her once again. Clicking her tongue, she begins to do the same calling for her ilu as well.

"No," He grabs her hand softly, stopping her clapping. "Its okay, we can ride mine."

She looks to the ground as he steps into the water, petting his ilu. Aonung grabs onto the saddle he put on earlier in the day, making sure it is secure.

He knows that he is not supposed to keep the saddles on the ilus, but he didnt care.

Now that Zo'ile is around, he would like to act better. In some ways though, he still likes to defy his parents.

She watches the little scene that plays out in front of her, admiring the boy only more. He is so gentle with the little things. She wonders if he even realizes that he is being so wholesome in the moment.

"Zo, come." He reaches his hand out for her to grab across the edge of the water that she hasnt stepped foot in yet.

Aonung pulls her forward when she grabs it, and she practically shrieks in shock. "Aonung!" Her thrilled voice cries out.

He laughs at her and then looks back to his ilu. "This is Auzui."

Zo'ile glances down to his ilu, back to him, and then back down again, trying to capture this moment in time.

"Auzui." She repeats quietly. She sets her hand on the animal.

Auzui makes the specific click of an ilu. Zo watches the glowing water around the three of them. Everything just seems so perfect. Aonung looks to Zo as the two of them bond just by touch. He is glad they get along.

Freak || Aonungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें