"...Freya, answer me this, why would you give yourself to a boy like that?"

"Why, huh?" I looked up at the tower, where I could see the darkest soul I'd ever seen, and just when I thought it was impossible it seemed to have turned even darker. "Because he is a human who can contest gods, after all, he got you good,"

"What?"

"He can lie to us, take that information with you as you go," I stepped forward and stepped back only to trip on a rock.

"W-WAIT, LET'S TALK THIS OUT, I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO TAKE HIM I JUST WANTED TO SPOOK HIM A LITTLE!"

"And you fell for his trap, his goal ever since he was dragged into the tower for the first time was to destroy this place,"

I grabbed a small knife from my pocket and swiftly stabbed her in the neck, easily killing her. The white light that enveloped her afterwords was a blinding white.

'Bell...You're going to fall, fall and fall some more. After all, against gods, you children are just entertainment. Just that. So do keep me entertained,' I thought with a smile as I turned away.

(Bell POV)

Haruhime was fully healed and the blinding light went away.

"Bell..."

"...This was my bad, it seems I got a bit arrogant,"

"Well...In the end, you saved me, right? So...Thank you,"

"..." I turned my back to her "Let's get going, Mikoto and the others are worried,"

.

.

.

"HARUHIME!!!!"

Mikoto jumped on top of Haruhime tackling her to the ground. We all headed back to the mansion after everything was taken care of. She then explained what had happened

"Yea, I got stabbed but thankfully Bell was able to save me,"

"Truly, thank you so much Bell,"

After Haruhime explained her situation Mikoto thanked me and then went back to the group surrounding her.

I was off to the side completely alone, or at least I thought I was.

"Don't you want to go see Haruhime?" I asked Hestia

"Well, you're over here so, of course, I'd be over here,"

"..."

'He seems different,' Hestia thought 'But hey, it's Bell we're talking about so he's fine,'

"So Bell I assume it was a success?"

"...You could make an argument for that,"

"Well, another girl is likely to join the familia despite us wanting to keep it small,"

"She's needed. She can boost people's levels,"

"I see,"

'What...What did I do wrong?' I was constantly asking myself that

Was it because my plan wasn't foolproof enough? Did I use Freya as a crutch so hard? Or was it because I did the order wrong...

As I was thinking another person walked into the room, it was Lily.

"Mr. Bell. A word please,"

We walked into another room where no one else was.

"I failed,"

"I see,"

She was talking about her mission to get Eina to be the leader of the guild.

"Can you explain how it went?"

"I spiked one of his drinks as I disguised myself and once he passed out I put a line of drugs on the table as well as inserted some into his blood, then I undisguised myself and went to Eina and let her know that I had a special request to ask Royman about, normally it wasn't allowed but because she cares enough about you she went to ask him when she came back and said he wasn't there today,"

"So someone cleared the whole scene and transferred Royman out of the room,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, you did it well. It just shows that the guild is hiding something that they can't let anyone else knows. The ones who know this information is Ouranos, Royman, and the person who cleared the scene,"

That being said though what they're hiding must be pretty special if they're not going to fire Royman who everyone hates. 

"At least this is over with though, you succeeded in getting rid of the Ishtar familia right,"

"I did,"

At the same time though I'm not satisfied. It feels almost as if I lost when comparing myself to Freya. I can't even expose Hermes for helping out either.

"Well, for right now I just have to focus on getting stronger, and smarter while I'm at it as well,"

Lily agreed with a nod and left.

If I want to do anything I have to be able to manage the guild or build up this Familia's reputation to the point where it'll have influence compared to Freya or Loki. Time-wise though it's better to go for the guild and in order to get them on my side I need to learn what secret they're hiding.

'I won't lose again Freya...'

(Freya POV)

I sat above in my room like usual, keeping an eye on the soul that went a hue darker since the last time.

"Do you think you can beat me...Without even figuring out why you lost?" I said to no one with a smile. 

I couldn't hear him but knowing how he acts it was likely that he thinks he can win. He doesn't know how to give up after all.

"I accept your challenge though, and your despair when you realize that I'm untouchable,"