Jk entered inside his cabin and was met with RM as he had already informed him about his arrival.

"Good morning Mr. J."

"Good morning, it has been a long time since I visited right? Anything specific to do."

"Well.... I was going to call you for this but you yourself came so it's better. A new gang name DarkSnakes are causing chaos and are taking our shipments lately. They are need to be stop or else we will face a huge loss."

"Hmmmm....... is there any news about there next move?"

"Well, one of our spy has informed that they are planning to take the goods which will arrive today at 12 a.m."

"Cancel it and make the ship arrive on Friday morning. Make a ship fill with something useless come rather to make it look like we are not alerted from them." Jungkook said while twirling a pen around his fingers.

"And yea.... I want you and J Hope, along with some skilled mans to go over and warn them. If they bark then bring the leader here...... I would love to meet him personally." Jk said while chuckling darkly at last.

"You won't be coming?"

"Nah... its boring and tiring and I don't think so my presence is required either.... but do give me a call if you feel things getting out of your hands." Jungkook said truthfully to which RM nodded.

"You like killing too much."

"What can I say........ but I sometimes really wish that I was just a CEO and not a mafia...... the pressure is really nerve wrecking." Jk signed...... but it was true though.
He may find killing interesting but he never really intended to be a mafia leader.

"I am sorry." RM said even if he has nothing to with it.

"Don't be. I will not force you to be one." Jungkook in past has asked RM several time to take his position earlier but the latter always declined the offer as he didn't wanted take the responsibility of the whole gang and seeing how good Jungkook was in doing so, he thought it was good for the group.

"I am really sorry though." RM said, feeling helpless but he knows that he can't handle a whole group like Jungkook handled.
There late boss really knowed that what was the best.

"It's ok hyung. It's not your fault, it is nobody's fault." Jk assured

"Make sure to call me if things goes wrong tonight." Jungkook left as he was free today and had nothing to do.

'What should i do now...... company and mafia are perfectly handled for now, going home would be a bad idea as I don't have anything to do....... gosh I am so bored.' Jk thought while driving.

KTH enterprises

A car stopped and a handsome yet pretty male stepped out of it.

"I have nothing to do so why not meet hyungie then." Jungkook said and walked inside.

The guards at the door bowed at him as they know that it was there boss's husband.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." They said before they let him go inside.

Jungkook walked inside the building and walked towards the elevator.

"He is the CEO of JJK corporation right?"

"Yes, he must have came here to meet his husband."

"Huh? He is married ?"

"In which world do you live in? He is married to Mr. Kim."

"Gosh I am jealous! They both are so good looking."

"I want him to be my boyfriend!"

"He looks so handsome aish.... I want my future husband to be like him."

Jungkook ignored the whispers and moved towards the left and pressed the top floor button.

"Goodness freaking hell! Those girls were so noisy." He mumbled to himself while lift slowly moved upwards.
It stopped at the second last floor before it got opened and Yoongi entered in.

"Oh hi kook! Didn't know you will be visiting." Yoongi said, surprised while entering inside.

"Well, I was free today so thought why not to disturb the CEO of KTH enterprises then. It is rumoured that he is scary." Jungkook said dramatically, making Yoongi laugh.

"You are spending a lot of time with Jimin  I guess."

"Why not, I am stuck with him for almost 10 hours everyday." The lift opened and both stepped out.

"Come. I am going to meet him for some work anyway." Yoongi said while Jungkook walked along with him.

"Anything specific with the mafia's" Jungkook asked, trying to initiate a talk as the destination is a little far.

"Nothing specific tbh, I think V will be visiting Daehyun and Irene someday."

"Hmmmm..."

"Anything special with yours?"

"Well nothing but just, a group name DarkSnakes are robbing our shipments lately. Gotta have a small talk with them."

"Hmmm... when are doing so."

"Well.... have already told RM to pay them a visit tonight and if they don't stop then I will be meeting the leader personally." Jk said with a small grin.

Yoongi understand what that means chuckles at him

"You and V are so similar when it comes to killing."

"Not my fault that it fascinates me." Jungkook said and Yoongi smiled, feeling happy to see the younger free without having any work pressure.

"Sure thing kiddo."

"Hyung you shoul-"

"Oh look we reached!" Yoongi opened the door and both got shocked by what they saw inside.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed in anger by looking at the seen.