Chapter 46

I was probably one of the first people to sit down in the cafeteria. I don't even know if the rest of my class was out of the classroom yet.

I had kinda ran out of the room just as the bell rang. I was just too excited to eat.

After the incident with the entire class catching me with Katsuki and Eijiro, Mr. Aizawa made the rule that I wasn't to be doing anything during school hours. So I had to be able to stretch pretty much the whole day with actually food.

I got a big bowl of ramen that I knew would help hold my stomach until after school was out. I picked up some noodles and blew on them as hard as I could to cool them down so I wouldn't burn my mouth as I tried to satisfy my hunger.

"Y/n!" I heard come from behind me before they slammed into my back. Causing me to lose the noodles hooked around my chopsticks. "Why'd you run off so fast?" Mina asked me.

"Because I want food." I told her and rehooked my noodles. "I'm basically starving."

"Oh!" Mina laughed and hugged on to me more. Making the noodles drop back into the broth again. "Then maybe I can help you with that." She whispered in my ear. I could feel my stomach growl even more, and it took everything to walk right back out of the cafeteria with Mina thrown over my shoulder.

I couldn't help but growl in my throat, knowing the trouble I would be in if I was to actually do that.

"Why do you get y/n?" Denki asked as he sat down at the table with me.

"Oh, and are you ready to finally get some, Sir Dick-hurts-a-lot?" Mina asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"Not so loud." He griped and checked to see if anyone heard. Luckily, there still weren't many people in the lunchroom, let alone around us. "Who told you that anyway?"

"Bakugo." Mina answered right as he and Eijiro sat down.

"What?" Katski asked, already mad someone was talking about him.

"How could you tell Mina that my dick got sore? That's a total violation of the bro code." Denki told him.

"I'm not your bro." Katsuki said as he messed with the food on his plate. "And it's fucking hilarious."

"Wouldn't she technically be a part of the bro code?" I asked, attempting to re-cool and eat my ramen again. "I mean, we agreed to continue the relationship."

"Yeah!" Mina teased as she sat down next to me. Once again, bumping me, causing my noodles to fall.

"Whatever." Denki sighed and started eating his lunch.

"Besides, you got y/n last night." Eijiro complained. "If anything, you should have to wait."

"Oh, don't get mad because I got to them first." Mina said, returning the energy.

"You guys are idiots." Katsuki said. "Why don't you come to my room tonight? I can upstage these losers any day."

"I don't know Bakugo, I bet all you do is insult them." Eijiro joked.

"Shut up stupid hair!" Katsuki yelled at him. "I doubt you even know how to please a person."

"Oh, and you do? 'Great Explosion God'." Mina said while mocking Katsuki. "I bet you don't last more than a minute."

"So how about it, y/n?" Denki asked, getting closer to me from across the table. Meanwhile, Katsuki and Mina looked like they were about to start throwing hands. Denki quickly lifted his eyebrows up and down to add onto his attempt to asking me for sex. "You wanna take my freshly polished lightning rod for a whirl after classes?"