Chapter 33

I sat on my bed reading a book when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and didn't feel like getting up.

"Come in!" I said and just hoped that it wasn't Mineta. He's been trying to find a way to get with me since I announced what my quirk actually was.

The door opened and I slowly lowered my book to see Todoroki in the open doorway.

"Oh, Todoroki!" I said, happy that it wasn't Mineta. "What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions." He told me and shut the door.

"Questions?" I asked him and he nodded. "Sure." I told him and set my book down before patting the bed in front of me. "What do you want to know?"

"Well, I know Midoriya interviewed you about your quirk." He told me. "But I have some questions of my own, I was wondering if I could ask you?"

"Okay." I said and nodded, telling him it was alright to keep going.

"I was wondering what kind of extent your body could go to." He told me.

"How so?" I asked him.

"Well, Midoriya said that you told him you could change your body to match desires. Do they have to be desires of someone you're working with or against, in order to use it?" He asked.

"No, it doesn't." I told him. "For instance, you don't have a desire a fantasy with tentacles." I lifted my hand and my fingers turned into tentacles. "But I can still do it. When it comes to fighting, I've found that seeing someone's desires that make me think of a new tactic is usually what makes me use my quirk in a different way. Seeing their desires also allow me to possibly use them against them, whether it's throwing them off enough to finish the job or to even swoon them."

"Interesting." He said and thought for a moment. "So you can transform however you please? But your body needs to replenish by sleeping with someone?"

"Essentially." I told him.

"Could you transform into a wolf?" He asked me.

"I could." I told him. "Although I'm not really into that kind of doggy style." He squinted his eyes in confusion and it just made me laugh a little on the inside.

"What other things could your body do?" He asked me.

"Is there a specific answer you're looking for?" I asked him, as I leaned closer to him.

"Well, I didn't know what a Succubus was before you told the class about it. I had to go look up what it was after class." He admitted. "And while reading I read that a Succubus has a type of aphrodisiac. I was wondering if that was true and if it is, are you using it on our classmates?"

I jumped a little at this idea that Todoroki was offering me. I know for a fact that I have the ability to have an aphrodisiac. However it's very draining on my body, and requires even more cum to replace that energy.

"I do." I told him. "However I have never used it before. It takes a lot out of me."

"So you're not luring our classmates to their death?" Todoroki asked me and I couldn't help but bust up laughing. I forgot we were known for leading men to their deaths, very happy deaths if you ask me.

"No I'm not doing that." I told him. "To be honest I don't even think half the crap you find on the internet about Succubi is true."

"Oh, my apologies." He told me. "I didn't mean to assume like that."

"It's okay." I told him. "There's a lot of things people assume about me."

It was quiet for a minute while I watched Todoroki think. I could see the wheels in his head turning, and I was a little nervous about what other questions he might have. They were definitely different from Midoriya's questions, where his were just basics and Todoroki's were a bit deeper.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about how deep I knew he would be willing to go.

"Can I try it?" Todoroki asked, breaking me from my own thoughts.

"Try what?" I asked him.

"Your aphrodisiac." He answered, causing me to jump.

"You want to try it?" I asked him.

"That's what I said." He answered, nodding.

"Umm." I hummed trying to think. Though I have an aphrodisiac, I've never used it before. Therefore I had no idea how to control it. "Do you want someone here with us? Maybe to stop either one of us in case it gets out of control?"

"Why?" He asked and tilted his head. "Like you said it's not like you're luring me to my death, right?"

I took in a breath as I stared at him, hoping he was joking. Though I haven't spoken to him often, and this is possibly the longest conversation I've had with him, I knew he wasn't joking.

"Alright." I said and looked away stretching my neck for a moment.

"How does it work?" He asked.

"Well I can output aphrodisiac throughout any bodily fluid." I told him. Grabbing his hand, he watched me carefully as I held his hand in mine. Opening his hand to look at his palm, and the small lines that made them unique. "But let's just keep it simple." I offered as I winked at him.

He watched as I carefully licked two of his fingers. Running my tongue around his knuckles. All before shoving them deeper into my mouth.

His figures touched the back of my throat, as I sucked on them. And I think I confused him too much cause he just stared at me the whole time, not moving his fingers.

Oh the thrill it would have given me if he'd only pressed down on the back of my tongue. But I guess that's not exactly what we're here for . . . At the moment.