Chapter 31

The rest of the day actually went pretty well. Everyone in the class understood my situation, that it wasn't my fault I was like this. And it made me feel a lot closer to my class as a whole. Since I've joined UA, I kind of felt like an outcast. For obvious reasons, I knew that I would always be off-put, and different. But something about my class knowing and accepting me, just changed everything.

I felt like I could walk with my head up a little higher. And a little less weight on my shoulders.

"Hey! Y/n!" Someone called from behind me. I turned my head to see Midoriya running towards me.

"Hey, Midoriya." I said waited for him to catch up to me. "What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your quirk?" He asked me and held up his notebook. "It's just that I haven't heard of a quirk quite like yours before. And I was wondering if that would be okay?"

"Ugh, sure." I said. I didn't really think my quirk was that interesting to want to make notes on it.

"Okay!" He said excited. "We can go somewhere more private if that makes you feel more comfortable."

"Okay, why don't you come to my room a little later?" I asked him and had a little extra planned.

"Okay, sounds great!" He told me and ran ahead to go catch up to Uraraka and Iida who were walking together in the hallway.

I couldn't really hear what he was saying, but I definitely did hear my name. I could feel my heart sink a little, worrying about what they were saying.

'Did they really lie?'

I sped up a little just because of my paranoia. It's not that I wanted to snoop, I just want the truth.

"Y/n's really going to let you interview them about their quirk?" Iida asked. "I would have thought they would have wanted to keep it more to themselves."

"Me too. Not that I blame them for doing that." Uraraka said with a shrug. "I can't imagine how stressful it must be having a quirk like that. And to think, it's only going to get more stressful moving into a hero career."

"The best thing for us to do is support them as best as we can." Midoriya told them. "They've come this far, though their quirk is different the training exercise a few weeks ago proved that they're not here just because of that."

"They're going to be quite a hero huh?" Uraraka asked and it sounded like her tone changed suddenly.

"Yeah, I think they'll be a great hero!" Midoriya said quite loudly. Uraraka nodded before she glanced back at me. I gave her a smile, and she smiled back before looking back at Midoriya.

Now I see what's going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on my door, and I looked at it for a moment before I got up from my desk. I already knew who it was going to be.

"Hello, y/n." Midoriya said with a big smile on his face.

"Hi, Midoriya." I said and leaned against my door, turning my head to the side, and welcomed him into my room.

"Go ahead and have a seat." I said and gestured to my bed. He sat down and opened his notebook to a fresh page.

"Okay, so if you don't feel comfortable with something I ask, we can always skip it." He told me. I nodded and he clicked his pencil to get ready. "Is that your natural face?"

I blurted out into laughter, not being able to control myself. I figured that was going to be part of his little questionnaire, but I didn't think he was going to start there.

"Sorry." He muttered, realizing how silly it was.

"No, it's okay." I told him. "Yes, this is my natural face." He nodded and wrote something down. We continued on with the questions for a little longer, when Midoriya suddenly turned bright pink.

"And um . . . . ." He asked and raised his notebook up to hide his face. "Is that your natural body?"

Here we go.

I smiled as I get up quietly, walking over to him. I must have been too quiet, cause he lowered his notebook and jumped when he realized I was directly in front of him. My face was only a couple inches from his, and I could really see how bright his freckles lit up when his face was red.

"Would you like to see if my body is natural?" I asked him. He jumped and his eyes got big.

I took his notebook from him and moved it to the side. Crawling on top of him, I straddled him. Midoriya shrieked a little and I could feel his body shaking from being nervous.

"I-I-I." He stuttered out, realizing he needed some help getting started. I smiled and took his hand in mine before placing it over my titty. He got even more nervous if it was even possible.

Looking into his desires, I could see that he liked his women on the plushier side. I placed his other hand on my thigh as I changed my body slightly. My thighs getting a little squishier, along with my stomach.

"This is what you like huh?" I asked him. He couldn't tear his eyes away from my body as he nodded. I laughed through a smile and pushed him onto his back. I started moving my hips around slightly.

His eyes trailed up my body, and up until we made eye contact. And that's when I froze. I could see what he was seeing right now. He was seeing the situation. But he wasn't seeing me. He was seeing Uraraka.

I hummed and got off of him.

"Wait, why'd you stop?" He asked and sat up on his arms.

"Because you're not here for me." I told him and sat back down in my desk chair, as my body went back to it's normal state. "You're here because you want me to look like her."

His face went from neon pink to stoplight red. He looked down, embarassed that I caught him.

"I won't look like her for you." I told him and he looked at me, before nodding. "But I will help you confess." I told him. That scared him more than me catching him.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"The only reason I will change into Uraraka for you, is to help you practice confessing to her." I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Wait really?" He asked me. "You'll do that even after I just tried to . . . . um."

"Use me?" I offered as a finisher to his sentence. He hesitated a few moment, my guess hoping he could come up with a better one. But he nodded anyway. "Yeah, I'm still willing to help you."

"Okay, how are we going to do this then?" He asked me and I thought for a moment.

"Tomorrow after school, I want you to dress as if you were going to confess and going on a date right afterwards." I told him. "I'll meet you at the park, under the tree in the middle of the park. We'll go and you can practice on me as if I was Uraraka."

"Wait why dress up?" He asked.

"Gotta play the part." I told him. "That and I can give you feedback if something looks stupid or not."

"Oh, okay." He said and nodded. "I should probably go plan that."

"That sounds like a good idea." I told him and walked over to the door and he followed me.

"I'll meet you at the park tomorrow after school." He said and I nodded. "Oh and y/n?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Thanks." He said and gave me his cute kid smile.

"You're welcome." I told him.

I watched him walk across the hall to his room, and he gave me one more smile before stepping inside. I smiled too, just not for the same reason.

I stepped out of my room and quietly closed my door. Then I headed down the hallway, ready to head for a different floor.