(+18) Chapter 29 (Bakugo & Kirishima)

The bell rang and everyone stood up. I quickly packed my things, running out of the room to get to the classroom I had my next class in.

Rushing down the hallway, it quickly emptied as students rushed to lunch. My next classroom's door was shut, so when I opened it I half expected there to be kids in there. But it was empty.

I hummed and walked over to my desk and set my stuff down. I've found in the past week that it's easier to leave my stuff at my next class's room during lunch, rather than losing my stuff in a janitor's closet.

Wouldn't be the first time this week.

"Well, well, well." Someone said from behind me, and I couldn't even turn around before I felt a pair of hands on my hips, keeping me right where I was. "What do we have here?"

"Looks like a little slut waiting to be fucked." Someone else said before I was spun around and my back was pressed against a hard chest.

"Don't be mean Bakubro, they're more like a pretty pebble." Eijiro said as his lips trailed themselves lightly around my neck.

"You boys are just getting bolder and bolder aren't you?" I asked as Eijiro trailed his hands up and cupped my breasts through my uniform.

"Don't act like you don't like the thrill of getting caught." Katsuki said as his hands went down to my thighs.

"I'm more surprised to see the two of you here together." I told them, as Katsuki pulled my underwear down my thighs and let them fall down to the ground, but I didn't kick them off.

Over the week that I've been with these two, we've yet to have a threesome.

"We were talking." Eijiro said as he kissed up my neck.

"And we want to fuck you together." Katsuki finished as he popped a few buttons loose on my shirt. I couldn't help but smirk as I watched Katsuki do what he was doing. This would be the first time he's been in control, so to speak.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" I asked them. They both smirked as I got flipped around again, my chest up against Eijiro's.

"Why does he get me first?" I asked Eijiro as we started kissing. Ei's hand went around my throat as we kissed and I could hear Katsuki's pants coming undone behind me.

"He said he should get to go first because I had you before him." He told me.

"What a brat." I breathed as I rolled my eyes playfully, and Eijiro laughed as I started undoing his pants.

I pushed Eijiro's pants and boxers down enough that I could get to what I wanted. His hands ran through my hair to get it out of my way as I felt Katsuki line himself up with my entrance.

Katsuki slowly entered me as I pulled Eijiro's cock out of his pants. Humming at the feeling of dick, I took some time to enjoy the feeling of it as I stroked Ei. Bitting my lip as I looked up at Eijiro, slowly bending myself over more for both of them.

"Oh yeah pebble." He said as I stuck my tongue out and licked his cock. I smiled at the nickname, he had played around with them the other night I was with him and he didn't entirely like just the generic ones. He thought they were cute, but didn't really fit for those special times.

Katsuki waited a few moments for me to put Eijiro's cock between my lips before he started moving. Making my whole body leap forward, assisting me in sucking him off.

I didn't even really have to do anything at this point. Resting my hands on Eijiro's hips to help me stay steady, and I just let the boys do the rest.

It barely lasted a minute though, as they stopped and tensed up. Obviously Eijiro wasn't cumming, cause I would have tasted it. And Katsuki wasn't cumming either, cause in just the matter of a week his sensitive dick has lasted longer each go around.

I figured Katsuki was trying to do some shit he's seen in a porno and kept working on Eijiro myself.

"Uh." Eijiro hummed as he tapped my head. I looked up to see him not looking at me and actually over his shoulder. Glancing at Katsuki he wasn't looking at me either, his eyes were wide and he looked a little scared.

I took him out of my mouth and stood up to see what both him and Katsuki were looking at.

And that's when I'm sure I got the same look on my face.

The classroom door was wide open and with half of 1-A's students. Along with Mr. Aizawa.