Chapter 1

"Alright everyone, I want to introduce you to a new student." Mr. Aizawa said as I walked into my new classroom, Class 1-A. "Please introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone. My name is y/n l/n, and it's a pleasure to meet you all." I said as I giggled to myself, at my own joke. A boy with green hair raised his hand. "Yes?"

"What's your quirk?" He asked me, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Would you like to see?" I asked them. Most of them looked excited to see what I had to offer.

"No." Mr. Aizawa said before anyone else could. I glanced at him and frowned. "You will see y/n's quirk when we have training."

"You're no fun." I whispered to him.

"Just take your seat." Mr. Aizawa said and gestured towards an empty seat.

As I walked down the center aisle and noticed how just about everyone was staring at me. But I already knew that it wasn't the whole normal "the new girl" stare.

More specifically the boys were staring, and I already knew why. My quirk wasn't quite something that was hero level worthy. But I always had the dream to be a hero.

The boys stared at me even after I sat down. And I could feel the hormones coursing through all of them.

Horny teenage boys, my favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Everyone in the class watched as y/n made their way towards their seat. The way their hair flowed about from every step they took. The confidence that flowed around them.

With the pure beauty of their new classmate, everyone feels strange.

Like a beauty that was a little too attractive. A little too interesting. A little too . . . . Perfect.

A couple of the boys glanced at each other wondering if their friends were thinking the same thing. While others went from looking and examining, to straight-up staring.

Mineta was even at a loss of words with the aura that was radiating off of them.

No one could place what it was about them that made everyone feel like they were being pulled by a magnet. No one except for Aizawa, and y/n themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Back to you

I stepped out of class for the day and headed in the direction of the classes dorms. It was nice that we were all living together. It would make things more interesting.

"Hey ugh . . . Y/n!" I heard from behind me and turned to see a blonde-haired boy chasing me down the hallway.

"Yes?" I asked him as he slowed down to walk with me.

"Hi! I'm Denki Kaminari." He said and held his hand out. I shook his hand, and man, was he a horny boy.

"Nice to meet you." I told him.

"We're all going out to dinner tonight as a class." He told me. "A couple of us wanted to know if you wanted to come with us. We're going to grab some food and then most of us are going to come back here and watch a movie. If you're interested in meeting the rest of the class."

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I told him and he opened the dorm building door for me. Such a gentleman. "Thank you." I told him, and I could feel how excited he was.

I walked up to my room and started stripping. But when I heard a small squeak I stopped.

I turned my head to see my door was open slightly, with a hand sticking through the crack with a phone.

I walked up to my door and whipped my door open. A short boy with purple balls on his head, that I remember seeing from my class, was standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked him, with my hands on my hips.

"B-b-b-b-b-boobs." He drooled and I looked down seeing that I was just standing there in my bra. I rolled my eyes and snatched his phone from him.

I deleted the pictures as I grabbed him by the back of his shirt. I walked all the way down to the commons room and held him up in the air.

"Is this anyone's horny child?" I asked the room and everyone turned to look at me. The feeling of the hormones rising filled the air, and I tried not to smile at the feeling.

"That's Mineta." A pink girl with pink hair said as she came up to me. "He's the class perv."

"Noted." I said and dropped him on a sofa.

"You do know you're not wearing a shirt right?" The pink girl whispered to me, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I told her and started walking back up to my room. "What's your name?" I asked her and she held her hand out as she walked with me.

"Oh, I'm Mina Ashido." She told me, and I had a sense come from her.

"That's a pretty name. It suits you." I told her and tucked a small amount of hair behind her ear. I watched as her face got a bit brighter, and I could feel her getting butterflies.

"Th-thank you." She stuttered out, and I held both of her hands up so when she looked down at our hands, she would look down at my exposed breasts.

"Are you going to be going to be going to the dinner as well tonight?" I asked her, and she glanced down at my breasts before looking back up at me. "I'd love to get to know you more." I told her, as I stepped a bit closer to her. I swear I could feel her heartbeat in her fingertips.

"Ugh, yeah." She said, and her face was a very bright pink. "I'll be there."

"Can't wait." I told her and gave her a wink.

This school will be fun.