(+16) Chapter 14 (Kaminari)

I sat at my desk as I read through the chapters of this week's lesson, deciding to get ahead of the lesson. I was already halfway through the first chapter when my phone started buzzing on the table next to me. 

I flipped it over and saw that it was Denki calling me. I smiled and held it up to my ear.

"Yes?" I asked as I continued to read.

"I'm hungry." He told me, and I snorted.

"Then go get something to eat." I told him and looked at the clock on my desk. "Dinner should be done soon."

"Dinner isn't quite what I had in mind." He told me and I smiled to myself.

"Then what do you have in mind?" I asked him, changing my tone for obvious reasons. 

"You already know what I want to try." He told me. Of course, I know what he wants to try.

"You mean you want to try and eat this pussy baby?" I asked him, and I could hear his smile through the phone. "I don't know if you're ready for that. I mean, only big boys can handle eating a pussy."

"I can be a big boy sometimes." He told me.

"Yes, and you're a precious baby the rest of the time." I praised him, and there was a little giggle.

"Well let me in, and let me be a good boy and treat you like a queen." I looked towards my door, and without saying anything I walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Denki hanging up the phone and I gasped.

"Did you just hang up on me?" I asked him, completely offended. He smiled and welcomed himself into my room, and shut the door for me as his hands went around my waist. His lips instantly went to my neck and started leaving little love bites as he walked me back towards my bed.

He lifted my shirt up, and I did the same with my arms so my shirt flew straight off. He shoved me back and fell on top of me as I landed on my back with him on top of me. I tilted my head back, and let him do what he wanted with my throat. 

He hummed a bit, and I felt the vibration travel all the way down to my toes. Kissing and leaving marks all the way down my chest, slowly making his way to my stomach. He was careful to make sure he left marks every time he moved his lips.

"You're really determined to leave those marks, huh?" I asked him.

"I want people to see that you're mine." He mumbled into my skin and I wrapped my hand around the back of his head and gripped his hair. He moaned as I pulled his head back and I looked him in the eye.

"Who said I was yours?" I asked him. He instantly got puppy dog eyes and stuck his lip out to pout. "Don't look at me like that." I told him and tried to look away from him. He only moved so that he was in my line of sight and I struggled to not smile at how cute he was.

"Why can't you be mine?" He asked me. 

"Because I'm a succubus. I belong to no one." I told him and sat up. He sat back, leaving his hands on my thighs, which were hanging around his waist. "I barely belong to myself." I mumbled to myself.

"Hmm?" He asked and leaned forward. I didn't think that he would have heard me that well. 

"I said are you going to eat me out or not?" I asked, changing the subject. 

"You said you would teach me, so what's the first step?" He asked me, and his eyes lit up. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. 

"Step one: Make sure she's as comfortable as possible." I told him. I moved out of his lap and held one of my few pillows I had on my bed. "Especially if you plan to be down there a while, it's easy to get a cramp quick when laying down and doing this type of activity."

"Okay." He said and took the pillows from me. He started arranging the pillows and I watched as he set them up in a sitting-up chair position. "Like this?"

"It's good, but it's better to focus the pillows down here." I told him and moved the pillows down. "You're going to have a girl doing an almost constant curl-up, the abdomen needs as much support as possible." I set the last pillow so that most of them would have my lower half a little more elevated in the air.

I got on the bed and plopped myself back into the pillows.

"See?" I said and showed him how my body was supported with the pillows. He nodded. "If it's a heat of the moment kind of thing, you don't have to worry about pillows and stuff, but you do want to make sure she's comfortable. One of the ways could be holding her legs for her, which is totally hot. Next is foreplay."

"Didn't we already do that?" He asked and turned his head to the side.

"Kind of." I laughed. "Really that was just the simple stuff that just gets both of you in the mood. But when you're going to go down on someone, if you do it right, it'll really only last a minute or two."

"A minute is really fast." He said.

"How long did you last for your first time?" I asked him, and he just looked away from me embarrassed. "It's different for girls Denki."

"I know that." He said a little angry that I called him out. "So what do I do for foreplay?"

"Well, it depends on the girl." I told him and he just hung his head. "What it does. Some girls just grabbing their throats is enough to cause a flood." He picked his head up and ran his hands up and down my legs. "Girls can come from just foreplay."

"Really?" He asked and looked amazed. I nodded to him, and he looked like I had a third eye. And with how serious his face was, I had to check to make sure I didn't somehow accidentally transform an extra eye onto my forehead.

"Guys can too, although it's a little harder cause girls have twice as many nerves in their genitals as girls do." I told him. His eyes went wide. Who knew I was going to be a health teacher? "Anyway." I said getting back on track. "Going down on someone isn't always about making the other cum, or getting them ready to go further. Sometimes it's to just go down on them and make them feel good. Not every girl has to cum to have a good time. Sometimes the pressure and friction are enough to satisfy any horniness is enough. But they don't want to not cum every time."

"I didn't know that." Denki said and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"That's because nobody talks about the female orgasm." I said and rolled my eyes. "Literally everyone treats it as the most taboo thing. When it's just as natural as a man cumming."

"So what do I do now?" He asked and looked down at my body. 

"Foreplay, and work your way down." I told him with my arms wide open. He leaned forward until he fell into my arms, and kissed me hard on the lips.