(+18) Chapter 11 (Kaminari)

I scooted back on Denki's lap just enough to let him undo his pants, balancing on his knees as he struggled with his PJ pants. I waited intently, watching him wriggle underneath me.

Finally, he got his pants undone enough that he could pull them down far enough that his dick could be freed. I gently took it in my hand and stroked him ever so slowly.

"Are you excited?" I asked him, but obviously, I already knew. With how much he was throbbing in my hand, I'd be lucky if I got to sit all the way down on it before he came.

"Y-yeah." He told me and bit his lip.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, as I scooted closer and lifted myself up. Moving my panties to the side, his breathing got heavy as I could feel his tip at my entrance.

"Mhm." He hummed and nodded at the same time. The grip on my thighs that he had was almost mark-making.

"Don't be." I told him and used my fingers to make him look up at me. "Cause I'll take good care of you." I sunk down slowly as he gasped, but he was a good boy and didn't break eye contact with me. Just enough that his tip entered me.

He gasped a little louder and closed his eyes at this new feeling he was feeling.

"Open your eyes babe, and look at this." I told him and lifted my skirt up. "Watch as you enter me."

He looked down, and past those pretty lashes, I could see the amount of lust pouring out of them. Watching me slide down onto him, wiggling ever so slightly, back and forth.

The cry that came out of his mouth turned me on so much, and the feeling being filled up like this. It's been a while, and boy did I miss it.

I cover Denki's mouth and he looked up at me.

"Your sounds are so pretty baby." I told him and lifted myself up. He moaned into my hand, and I couldn't help but smirk. "But you need to keep your moans low. Unless you're okay with waking your neighbors."

I took my hand away and slammed it down into his lap. He strained to not moan like before. When I started moving was when he covered his mouth himself, but I had other ideas.

I haven't been able to listen to those sweet moans, other than that one time yesterday, I wanted to hear him struggle.

I pinned his wrists to the armchairs and started bouncing faster. His head flew back, and I took in the view of this boy losing his mind.

"Wait! Wait!" He cried out, and I watched his nails dig into the arms of the chair. "I'm going to cum."

"Already?" I joked with him, I didn't expect it would take much for his first time.

I leaned in and started sucking on his neck, it didn't take long for me to find his sweet spot. Right at the top of his throat, and a little to the right.

"Why don't you cry out, and tell this whole floor who you belong to?" I asked him as I grabbed his face in my hand.

"Y/n!" His eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head, as a long sweet moan was torn from his lips.

I continued to bounce, just not as fast, as I felt his cum seeping into me. Making sure to pump every last drop out.

His breathing was a bit sporadic, but it was cute. He took in a couple of gasps, and it almost sounded like he was drowning.

"Was my pussy that good baby?" I asked him, and he only nodded.

"What about . . . . a condom?" He asked, very breathy.

"A little late for that sweetie." I laughed at him and lifted myself off of his lap. I fixed my panties before climbing off of his lap, my knees were a little sore. It's been a while since I was active.

"Are you going to get pregnant?" He asked me and seemed a little nervous. I smiled and got on the floor, before moving my hair back.

"It's hard for a succubus to get pregnant." I told him and licked the underside of his dick. It was a little messy. "Not impossible, but extremely hard. And it takes a lot, and I mean a lot, of semen. Besides that another way for us to feed." I then closed my mouth around his cock, and he hissed.

"Y/n, I'm really sensitive." He groaned out, as his fingers gripped my hair. 

"Do you think you'll cum quicker than you did when you fucked me?" I asked him felt up the front of his body. "Or rather when I fucked you." 

Denki tried getting words out, but he only had moans to spare. I felt his cock get a little hard again, but he wasn't going to be able to get it all the way up right away again. Not without some practice anyway.

I sucked him off for another minute before he came again, half-hard, and I smiled. 

"And who said dessert couldn't come before breakfast?" I asked Denki seemed to look like he was already wanting to go back to bed.

He smiled at my joke and stood up from his chair a little weak in the legs.

I plopped myself down in his chair as I watched him get ready for class.

"Enjoying the view?" Denki asked me as he eyed me eyeing him.

"I'd like it better if it was coming off." I told him, and he just smiled a bit embarrassed. "I'm going to go fix my make-up, I'll see you in class." I told him as I grabbed the tie that he had just put on and tied, before pulling him to me.

I crashed my lips to his, and my eyes flew wide open a second later as I felt my whole body light up with electricity. From my head to my toes it made my whole body shake and tingle. If I was a normal person, it probably would have hurt. But because I was a succubus made for whatever sexual desires a man had to throw at me, it just made me moan into the kiss.

I pulled away from him to see him with, what has to be, the dumbest look I've ever seen. His eyes looked a little crossed, but he had a big old smile on his face. It looked like he was in that dumb state Mina had told me about.

"Really that's what makes you go brain dead?" I asked him and I pushed him back into his desk chair so he didn't hurt himself. "I've wrapped my mouth around your dick and shoved it in my pussy. But a kiss is what does it?"

He just sat there with a happy look on his face and I could only laugh. At least he was happy.

I kissed him once again on the lips, and this time I didn't get electrocuted.

"I'll see you in class sweetie!" I told him and walked back to my room.