(+18) Chapter 25 (Bakugo)

"A Dom is just a hardtop isn't it?" Katsuki asked and I laughed lightly to myself.

"Partially." I told him, deciding to give him some points. "There's different levels and types of Dom. There's masters/mistresses, there's primal, riggers, service tops, sadists-."

"Alright alright, I get it." He cut me off. "There's a bunch and I'm uneducated. Don't need you rubbing it in."

"You're right." I told him and shook my head as I cleared the unnecessary information from my head. "Let's just start with the basics. First up: there's Soft Dom, where they're more like a caregiver. Very loving, and sweet with their sub. Most of the time anyway. Soft Dom's are actually pretty scary."

"I doubt it, they sound like a marshmallow." Katsuki said and rolled his eyes. Guess I know what's on the menu for this relationship. "Then what's a Hard Dom?" He asked me.

"Not what you were doing earlier." I said and laughed, he just sighed and I stopped laughing. "Look Katsuki, being a Dom isn't about beating the crap out of a Submissive or just having your way with them however you wish. It's about making pleasure a game, a game where everyone is a winner. Being a winner can go to one or the other occasionally, depending on behavior and the need for a reward, but it's about playing more than fucking. There's a lot of trust and communication that has to come first."

"Communication like what?" He asked, and I smiled at him.

"Did you like what I was doing earlier?" I asked and traced the faint bite marks I put all over his body. They had already turned to scabs now. From far away, and at a quick glance they looked like freckles or some of the larger holes were small moles. "You have to be honest." I already knew he liked them, but it was all in a matter of was he was going to say it or not?

He hesitated and tried looking anywhere but me. I lightly grabbed his face and turned him to look at me.

"Answer my question." I whispered to him. "If you be good, I'll give you a reward."

"Yeah." He answered me and his face turned bright red.

"You know, being flustered is a good look on you." I told him as I rotated my hips in a circle right over his crotch. He looked down and watched as my pants kept me from being able to just rub my pussy straight onto him. "Would you like your reward?" I asked him and he nodded. "Look at me, baby boy."

His eyes shot straight up to mine the second the pet name rolled off my lips.

"Oh, do you like that?" I asked him as I cupped his cute little cheeks in my hands. "Do you like me teasing you? Do you like me touching you like this?" I asked and crawled a little lower kissed his chest squeezing his chest with my sharp nails. He flinched again let out a breath that told me he did indeed, like it.

"I know I've promised rewards, but I don't know if I can give you them if you don't tell me if you like it." I told him. I raked my nails down his chest just hard enough to give him a reaction, and to leave faint red lines after the skin settled. "Remember Dom's and Subs have to have great communication, so you have to use your words Hot stuff."

"Yeah, I guess I like it." He grumbled and looked away from me in embarrassment.

"You guess?" I asked and sat up a bit. "Well, that's not a definite answer." I told him and sat on his legs while I took his cock in my hands. He jumped from the touch and glanced down at my hand.

"I liked it." He mumbled out, just loud enough for me to hear. I decided since he was new at this, to let him off easy for now. But we'll definitely have to do something about that voice of his later.

"What would you like for your reward?" I asked him and he glanced back and forth between my eyes and what I was doing with my hands.

"I want to cum." He said, and his breathing was starting to pick up. I could feel him twitch slightly in my hand as I slowly stroked him.

"Really?" I asked him. "Alright, I guess I'll jack you off then." I told him as I shrugged and started pumping his cock in my hand. He jumped from the sudden fast pace, and his eyes got big.

That's not what he wanted.