(+18) Chapter 40 (Ashido)

I liked the way my fingers felt in my mouth. The sharp taste of her acidic cum making my tongue tingle. It was almost like I was holding pop rocks in my mouth.

"Interesting." I said more to myself as I dropped to my knees, Mina was quick to let me take her pants down with me. Her cheeks were glowing, but it didn't stop her from showing me what I wanted. Or rather what she was wanting.

Her beautiful pink pussy glistened with her candy coating. So sweet.

I could tell Mina didn't want to wait any longer, and to be honest, neither did I. So I dove straight into it, looking to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Mina's head flew back, almost instantly I could feel the rush of her heartbeat on my tongue. My tongue flicking around to match her heartbeat.

It would beat, and my tongue would beat it right back. Causing her heart to pump faster and my tongue doing the same. Mina didn't seem to have any complaints.

Her thighs were shaking like crazy around my head, losing strength with every jiggle they made. She was gripping onto the washer as hard as she could to stay up.

"Let me help you." I told her and threw both her legs into the air, up and over my shoulders. Pushing her back on the washer, she moaned out louder as she was able to relax.

Her taste was so sweet, and her sent? My god. If there was anything God could do right on this earth, it was this woman.

Her pretty pink fingers slipped into my hair and grabbed onto it for dear life. Her cum spilled between my lips, allowing my tongue to scoop at her as fast as I could. As her legs stopped shaking, I slowed down my pace to allow a slow decline of that mountain. Wouldn't want her to trip and hurt herself on the way down.

Her breathing slowed as I pulled my face out from between her thighs and used my finger to scoop the cum I misses off my chin. Placing it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around my finger, watching Mina's sweat make her skin glitter.

"That was amazing." She told me, unable to lift her head to look me in the eye. I couldn't help but smirk at how just a little orgasm could leave her so weak.

"Imagine how amazing it would be to have something deeper than my tongue or fingers." I told her as I stood in between her legs, massaging her thighs. I imagine the rate they were shaking, they're probably a little sore.

Mina's back arched just slightly, with a moan just escaping her parted lips. My guess is she thought about me being above her as I pulverized her pussy into my little plaything.

"Is that what you want?" I asked her. She lifted her head to look at me, she seemed a bit surprised.

"But you don't have-." She started to say until she felt what I could grow inside my pants. "Wait, you can have a penis?" She asked and sat up on the washer.

"Of course." I told her. I almost felt like it was obvious that it was something that I could possibly do. "My body is made for any ideal sexual situation. I can have a penis, vagina, tentacles, or even a mouth down there. Pretty much anything and everything. If it can give or receive, my body can do it."

"That . . . . That's amazing." Mina said. I half expected her to be freaked out. But I guess this current situation wouldn't be much different than me using a strap-on. But why would I, if I am the strap on?

"You don't think it's weird?" I asked her.

"Well I mean it's obviously weird." She said and sat up on the washer. "You can grow a dick at any moment. That's a little weird no matter the context."

"That's fair I guess." I admitted and rubbed the back of my neck. She laughed and placed her hands on the edge of the washer, just between her knees. Allowing herself to lean closer to me, I thought she was going to kiss me again but she held herself a mere inch from me.

"I think . . . . I would like to try." She told me and stared down at the bulge in my jeans.

"You're not nervous?" I asked her, confused as to how she agreed already. I mean the boys agreed fast too but I mean, boys will be boys.

"A little." Mina said as she shrugged. "I mean I've got toys that I use, and penetration isn't something new to me. But being with someone while doing it is a new experience." She informed me while rubbing the back of her neck.

She seemed a bit embarrassed talking about what goes on behind closed doors of her dorm room.

"Mina. Sweetie." I said, grabbing her chin to make sure her attention was on me. "You don't have to-."

"Oh no, I want to." She said suddenly with complete confidence. "It's just a little embarrassing, I guess. Kind of feel like I'm a little late to the club."

"Mina you shouldn't feel pressured to sleep with me just because I'm sleeping with a few of our classmates." I told her and attempted to step back to try and talk this out with her, without my temporary junk between us. "It's not a trend or anything. Not something you should jump on just because your friends think it's cool."

"Well I mean you are pretty cool." She told me with a little smug look on her face.

"Mina." I said sternly, and she laughed.

"Y/n, I'm serious." She told me. "I like the idea of you being my first. Better than over half the guys here at this school. Plus, it'll let me experiment more. I already know I like guys and girls, I just don't know what I like elsewhere. As long as that's ok." She finished and seemed to have gotten nervous, probably because of the idea of using me to experiment.

"Of course, it's ok to experiment." I reassured her. "That's what new relationships are for. To experience new things with new people. Society likes to drag on this idea that you're supposed to know exactly what you want from the get-go. But how are you supposed to know? There are millions of things spread out all over the world to like, how are you supposed to know which specifics you do and don't like?"

"I guess you have a point." She said.

"So . . ." I dragged on, stepping closer and entering her bubble once again. "Should I keep sweet talking you, or get straight to fucking you?"

"Fucking, please."