(+18) Chapter 15 (Kaminari)

Denki was kissing me as his hands roamed all over my body. I hummed into the kiss, and I felt him grind his crotch into me. 

"Finger me." I whispered to him, in between kisses. 

"Really?" He asked me. I nodded, and he pulled away from me slightly to focus on taking my skirt off. He fumbled with the zipper a little bit, and I laughed at him when he finally got it undone and pulled it off.

Once again, when he got to my panties, he made sure to take his time and make them come off as slow as possible. He smiled when they came off, and I spread my legs for him.

"Can I keep these too?" Denki asked me as he held up my panties to display them. 

"Maybe if you do a good job I'll let you keep them." I told him. No doubt in my mind that he's probably going to end up with an entire collection of my panties.

Denki nodded and looked down at my vagina. He bit his lip, and it wasn't a sexy type of lip biting, it was that stupid "I don't know what to do next" lip bite.

"Do you not watch porn?" I asked him, and he just gave me a look telling me to shut up.

"It's different when you watch someone else do it through a screen." He told me. I just laughed and leaned forward until I sat up and patted the bed in front of me.

"Lay down on your stomach." I told him. He scooted back and laid down and put his head in his hands.  "Now when you do this, I can't really tell you how to eat a pussy out. Every woman is different, and you're going to just have to learn different techniques."

"Aw man." He sighed. "Is this homework?"

"Only homework that you can give yourself." I told him and he nodded. "Now, just kind of go to town. Just don't be aggressive, and no biting. If you're going to nibble, do not, and I repeat DO NOT bite my clit."

"What's a clit?" He asked me, and I sighed. Of course, he wouldn't know what a clit is. 

I spread my legs wide and pulled my lips apart for him to see the little bundle of nerves. 

"This is the clit, the most sensitive part of the vagina." I told him and Denki looked at it.

"Can I touch it?" He asked and looked up at me. 

"Sure." I laughed at him. He slowly reached out and poked my clit with just one finger. I laughed at him, and he touched it a little more. "When you play or eat, don't put 100% of your focus there. Yeah, it could get the job done quicker, but there's really no fun in it and if you put all of the focus on it you can actually hurt the girl you're going down on."

"Okay." He said, and his finger trailed down farther between my lips. He pushed in lightly, and I sat back in my little bed of pillows. "Which finger do I start with?" 

"Whatever finger you're comfortable with I guess." I shrugged at him. "Most people will either start with their index or middle finger."

"Not both?" He asked as he slid his index finger into my pussy. I sighed at the feeling of him being inside me again. 

"Not usually both right away." I told him. "But when you know what you're doing, and know basic boundaries, I don't think there should be an issue with two fingers instead of one. Although two can stretch a woman out and can hurt if they're not sexually active. So you do have to put some thought into it."

Denki didn't say anything as he pushed his finger further into me and slowly moved his finger in and out of me. 

"Can I add another one?" He asked. I nodded to him, and I felt his middle finger get added. I took a deep breath again and closed my eyes, taking this moment to relax. He started going faster and got closer to my crotch.

"Curl them." I told him, and he stopped to look at me. "When it comes to fingers, sometimes just straight in and out doesn't always do it. So some techniques can be the scissors or the curl." I said and moved my fingers to show him.

"Okay." He said and went back to his work. He started out just going back and forth like he was before, but then suddenly when he went to shove his fingers back in . . . . he opened them. Then when he reached the base of his fingers he curled them, hitting a spot on the roof of my inner core. 

My mouth flew open and I felt my legs tense up.

"Did that feel good?" Denki asked with a giant smirk on his face. I went to answer him, but he cut me off as he did it again. I let out a strained moan, as I wasn't expecting his fingers to be doing as well of a job as they were. "And what if I did this?" 

Denki suddenly used his tongue to circle my clit. I sealed my lips and hummed as he sucked lightly on my clit. He knew what he was doing. He was a sneaky little liar.

"You taste good." He murmured before diving back into me. I moaned as he continued to move his fingers every which way causing all the right kinds of friction.

I was about to moan really loudly when there was a knock on my door, and I froze. I felt my heart stop for a moment, Denki also froze and at the same time, we moved our heads to look at my door. That was not locked.

"Who is it?" I asked, and Denki turned his head to look at me before he gave me a smirk. I knew exactly what he was going to do. He started thrusting his fingers back into me and made sure to use his new tongue trick.

"It's Kirishima." A voice answered on the other side of the door. Oh no.

"What do you need Kiri?" I asked as Denki spread up his fingers.

"I just came to tell you that dinner was ready." He said, and there was an awkward pause. I covered my mouth with my hand, as I ran my other hand through his hair.

Denki reached up and grabbed my wrist, and ripped my hand away from my mouth. I put my other hand over my mouth and he got upset.

"Give me your other fucking hand, or I'm going to electrocute this cute little clit of yours." Denki growled at me making my legs shake from the vibration, and my legs suddenly locked around his head.

I bite my lip and gave him my hand. He bound my wrists together with his own fingers and kept working away on my pussy.

"Y/n is there someone in there?" Kiri asked, and I jumped at the sound of his voice. I had almost forgotten that he was just outside my door.

"No Kiri!" I called out and took a bunch of breaths in hopes I wouldn't scream. "I'm by myself at the moment."

"Okay well, can I come in and talk to you for a minute?" He asked. I hummed and felt my hips rocking a bit out of control as Denki's fingernails scratched at a certain spot.

When I looked down at him, he smirked before scratching lightly again. He knew he found my g-spot.

"No Kiri" I cried out and gripped onto Denki's hair. "Please don't come in!" I begged him.

"Is everything alright?" He asked and I felt it coming. Denki was going to make me orgasm.

"Everything's perfect!" I said and accidentally screamed a little.

"Well, then can I at least walk you to dinner?" He asked. "A little walk and talk?"

"I'm a little busy at the moment." I told him, and my mind was getting cloudy.

"Okay. Well, it's a little important, I can wait a few minutes if I need to." He said. And I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm cumming!" I cried out. My back shot off the bed, and I held Kaminari's hair tightly in a fist. A wave of long-deserved pleasure came washing over my body. Making my head go back as it traveled up from my core and all the way to the end of my hair. "I'm cumming!"

"Okay, I'll wait out here until you're done."