Chapter 22

I walked out of the bathroom, dressed and pissed off.

Eijiro sat on my bed as he was turning his shirt around to put it on, and when he saw me he froze.

"Hey." He said cautiously. 

"Mm." I hummed and turned towards my door.

"I said I was sorry." He whined and quickly put his shirt on to chase after me. 

"Well, that doesn't make it better." I told him as I walked down the hallway and we got into the elevator together.

"Please forgive me." He cried. "Do you want me to get on my knees?" I looked at him and smirked at him. Turning my head at the idea of him doing that right now. "Nevermind." Ei said as the elevator doors opened and he practically ran away from me. Already knowing what I was thinking.

"Oh no, please come back and do that." I called after him as I walked out. I looked over and saw Denki was sitting with Bakugo and Sero, playing a game. I walked up behind them and leaned over the back of the couch. Running my hands down Denki's chest, and he leaned his head back to look up at me while Sero and Bakugo were playing.

"Hey Buzzy Bee." Denki said and I got a quick kiss from him. "How'd it go?" 

"Hey Sparky. Really good." I told him and laid my head down on his shoulder, so I could talk quieter. "I made up to him, he made up to me, we made-."

"I get it." He cut me off. I smiled and laughed at his little jealousy.

"Jealous much?" I asked him. 

"A little." He admitted. "Can you blame me though?"

"I understand." I told him and licked the outside of his ear, with a little bit of breath. The shiver I felt him make, put a smile on my face.

"Anyway, everything was good up until the end." I said and laid my chin on his shoulder as I watched the boys play.

"What happened at the end?" Denki whispered to me.

"Hey Ei!" I called out, and Eijiro turned his head at his name. He was standing with Midoriya and Iida. "Come here for a second." He turned to dismiss himself from the conversation and came walking over. 

"What's up?" He asked as he sat down next to Denki.

"Why don't you tell Denki what you did." I suggested only loud enough that the three of us could hear. He threw his head back and whined.

"I didn't mean to." He cried.

"What'd you do dude?" Denki asked him, and turned his whole body towards him. Denki was probably thinking it was something cool, or that he'll want to try later.

"I . . . . ." Ei started saying but got so quiet we couldn't hear him.

"Huh?" Denki asked and leaned into him.

"I bi . . . ." He muttered again a little louder.

"Dude speak up." Denki said getting annoyed.

"I bit her nipple off!" He whispered yelled and was almost too loud. And I couldn't help but start laughing. As mad as I was about the situation earlier, now I was laughing. Cause overall it was pretty funny.

Denki sat there staring at Eijiro like he was crazy, while Ei just hid himself in his hands. Denki looked at me, and I laughed quietly with my hand over my mouth. I nodded to him and he looked down at my chest. 

Denki reached out and grabbed my shirt to be able to pull it away from my body and he looked through the head hole. I did too and I could see that the large bandage that I had put over the center of my titty had a little bit of blood that was starting to soak through the center.

Denki looked up at me before glaring back at Eijiro.

"Dude you were supposed to fuck her, not eat her." He told Ei and the poor baby couldn't take it anymore. Ejiro fell over and just laid on his side with his face and his hands.

"He didn't bite it completely off." I corrected Ei's statement. "It was hanging."

"Dude!" Denki whisper yelled at him.

"It's fine Denki, my body can take it." I told him.

"Thank god. I like your titties." Denki sighed and sat back to watch the tv.

"Thank you bubs." I said before grabbing his chin to kiss him. "Even though I can change them to look however I want."

"That's why I like them." He said. "Cause sometimes I'm feeling some big titties, and sometimes I want some of them itty bitty titties."

I laughed at him as someone called from the kitchen that dinner was ready.

The boys stopped playing and we all walked towards the kitchen. I followed Denki and Eijiro as they got their food and I felt a slap on my ass.

I turned around, expecting Mineta, but saw Bakugo instead. He had a smirk on his face.

"Did you help Denki with his homework?" I asked him, changing the subject before he started it.

"Yes, the dumbass is all caught up." He said and rolled his eyes.

"What a good boy." I told him and I heard him growl as I turned around to face him. "Are you wanting dessert after dinner?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He told me and we started getting food. "I'm not really one for sloppy seconds."

"Well, there's nothing sloppy about my pussy." I told him as I got closer to him. "Especially with that attitude of yours." I told him and he scoffed at me as I walked away to go eat dinner with my lover boys.