39. Punishment (M)

Začít od začátku

"It will soon be pleasurable bun. Just focus on me." Taehyung said as he started to thrust inside him in a normal speed.
"AHHH!! AHMMMMM HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed in pain and pleasure he received from his husband.

Slowly the pain decreased and the pleasure took over his body.

"Faster hyungahhh! Fuck me harder an-ahhh and faster please ahh!" Jungkook begged, feeling to much pleasure from the skin contact.
Taehyung compiled to the demand and started to thrust in an inhuman face, making Jungkook see white dots in please.

The whole mansion was filled with the sounds of moaning, groaning and skin slapping.

"I-I ahh am close ahhh close hyung ahh!!" Jungkook moaned loudly.

"Me too bun, ahmmm lets cum together." Taehyung groaned in pleasure as he felt younger's walls clenching around him.

They both cummed with a large moan. Jungkook cummed over his chest while Taehyung cummed inside him, adding more pleasure for the younger who looked close to being passed out.

He (jk) was recovering from his high when he felt the other again starting to move inside him.

"Hyunghhhhh...."

"The punishment still stands bun." And that night Taehyung fucked him three times with the younger being pass out after there 3rd round.

The next morning

A beautiful male was peacefully sleeping when the door of his bathroom got opened and a handsome and endearing man stepped out while having a towel wrapped around his torso.
He slowly approached the sleeping male and silently cooed at how cute the younger looked with a small pout while sleeping.

He slowly stroked his hair before he waked his husband up
"Wake up bun.... the sun is already up...... wake up and have some breakfast.... you have not eaten since yesterday night..." the older said softly while caressing his scalp.

"Hmmm...." the younger slowly tossed around in his position before he opened his eyes and smiled cutely at his husband.

"Come bun..... we have to go for work." Taehyung said softly.

Jk nodded a little before he tried to stand but failed.

"Hyungie" he said while pouting adorably at his husband who kissed it away and picked him up in a bridal style and helped him to settle down in bath tub.

"Call me if you need help, I will be down ok." Taehyung said and left after he got a small 'yes' in return.

During the time Jungkook took bath, he felt his muscles more relaxing and slowly gaining some energy, enough for him to walk on his own.

He left the bathroom and changed into his officewear and left downwards and saw his partner making some toast for breakfast.

"You done, come and have your breakfast." Taehyung motioned him to sit on his lap and the raven head was more than happy to do so. He liked sitting on his husband's lap and why would he let the chance to get slipped away easily.....

After breakfast, Taehyung gave some painkillers to the younger as he thought he still must have been feeling the pain since morning.
"I am sorry for this bun...... if you want then you can skip work today, I will inform Jimin that you will be not coming to office today." Taehyung said with concern.

"No hyungie I am absolutely fine, do you take may strength for granted huh?" Jungkook said playfully before he continued.

"And wasn't it was you who caused this?"

"Not my fault that you made me jealous." Taehyung said with a slight pout.

"Hyungie...... well ahmm.." before Jungkook could say further, Taehyung's phone dinged, showing a notification was received by Jimin.

"Why did he messaged me at this time." Taehyung questioned while Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Shorty😌
Yo Taehyungie bro✌
Good Morning
Today is a very nice day, isn't it?😄

Alien 😑
Yea...
But why are you texting me at this hour?

Shorty😌
Well you got some text from Jungkook yesterday right?🙃

Alien 😑
Yea
But how do you know?🤔

Shorty😌
Well....
I may or may not be the one who texted you from his phone.

Alien 😑
WHAT!?

Shorty 😌
What what?
Thanks me bitch😎
Because of me you got that koobooty yesterday😏

Jungkook blushed when he saw the text while Taehyung smirked at his reaction.

Alien 😑
Oh you surely are going to get a big ass thank you from MY BUNNY today.

Shorty 😌
What!😲
Comeon Taehyung !
Don't tell me you both didn't fucked yesterday!😶
THAT BUNNY HUMAN WILL GIVE ME A LOTS OF LOADS OF WORK😢.

Alien 😑
Serves you right hyung.
Plus
YOU DESERVE THAT AFTER MAKING ME HELPLESS!
Take it as a sweet revenge.
Meet you soon Mr. Min🙃

Jungkook texted and placed the phone away.

"Sorry bunny."

"No worries hyung......btw, I liked yesterday night though."

Jungkook pecked him before he left for his office.

"Gosh!!! This cute bunny looking creature!" Taehyung also left for his office afterwards.