Chapter 16

"Everyone up!!" Chan yelled through the quiet sleeping apartment. Alarms could then be heard going off in different rooms.

Minho groaned as he pulled Bada closer to him as he woke up.

"The sun isn't even up yet." Bada said, muffled by the duvet that was pulled up over their heads. Minho chuckled as he kissed her shoulder and turned his alarm off on his phone.

"Schedules for the first time in three months. This'll be fun." Minho said stretching. He pulled himself out of bed and stretched again.

"I don't think I'm gonna like being away from you all day." Bada said. The bond between them caused them to also feel certain emotions from the other when they were apart.

"Me either, but we'll make it work." He smiled at her as he went to his bathroom and turned on the shower.

Bada let herself get swallowed back up by the blankets as Minho got ready to go. They had to learn to not always be with each other. This was the next step. If they were never apart, if their souls were always together, it would be insanely difficult for them to be separated. So now they had their time, now it was time to learn to be alone.

Bada felt sick, just anticipating the separation was making her feel physically sick. Her stomach was upset, tears already starting to fill her eyes. She took a deep breath and let it out, desperately trying not to cry.

Minho came out of the bathroom and changed for his day, he felt off. He already felt a little pain in his chest. Reminiscent of the pain he felt before he found out she was his mate.

He heard a small sniffle from the mound of blankets on his bed and walked over to her. He sat of the edge of the bed and she poked her head out to see him. "It's going to be fine." He said wiping the tear off of her cheek.

"I know." She answered as she sniffed again, "I just feel like crap."

"I know. I don't like it either, but we have to." He said as she sat up and wrapped her arms around his waist and put her head in his lap. "Don't leave me." She begged, more tears falling down her cheeks.

"I have to, baby. You know that." He said rubbing her back as she cried. Just then, Chan knocked on the door and stuck his head in.

"We gotta go in about five minutes." He said quietly, knowing today was going to be hard for them. "What's wrong, Bada?" He said coming further into the room.

"She doesn't want me to leave." Minho said. Chan sat down on the opposite side of the bed.

"I don't want anyone to leave! I don't wanna be alone today!" She said sitting up and crying harder.

"We have to learn to do this. You know that." Minho said leaning over and wiping more tears off her face. He pulled her in for a hug and Chan leaned in and ruffled her hair.

"It'll be ok. We'll all keep an eye on Minho and make sure he's ok. I promise." Chan swore.

"I'll call you whenever I get a break today. I have Music Core later, I'll call you before we start filming." He said pushing a stray bit of hair behind her ear.

"We'll take care of her, Minho." Chan said reassuring him. The taping of Music Core was going to run late and the others would be home a few hours before him.

Once Bada calmed down slightly, the boys took their bags and left for the day. Bada sat on the couch in the empty dorm for the first time. The eerie silence was heavy. It made her feel even more uneasy. She could feel Minho's apprehension through their bond, and it wasn't making her feel any better.

She drank her mug of warm blood, sitting at the kitchen island, alone. Scrolling on her phone through her brand new social medias. Minho had bought her a phone so he could call her and talk to her while he was away. Hoping to make the separation more bearable.