Chapter 10 - Minho

She sat down near his feet, putting a hand on his knee. He could feel some of his pain start to melt away. He leaned his head back against the headboard again and closed his eyes. Feeling like her hand was absorbing every ounce of the burning he'd felt for weeks now.

"You don't have to be scared of me. I'll be fine." He said when he opened his eyes and she looked so unsure. "Come over here." He said, like he'd done a few times before.

She got up and walked to the other side of the bed and sat down next to him as he took her hand in his. The feeling of her touch was keeping him sane.

She smiled at him, feeling like it was her first genuine smile in who knows how long. It felt like just holding his hand took her emotions and put them back in check.

Awkwardly, Jihoon stuck his head in, "I'll be right out here if anyone needs me."

"No one needs you, go away" Minho said sarcastically, making Bada laugh suddenly.

Minho shook his head, "He's so weird sometimes, ever since I was a kid."

"He just wants to make sure you know what you're doing." She giggled making Minho laugh.

He felt like himself again. His annoyance and anger were running off of him like watercolors on paper. He gently flipped her hand over in his and traced the lines on her palm absentmindedly.

***

"I need to go grab some things. If anything happens, call me." Jihoon said to Jisung giving him a piece of paper with his phone number.

"Like what?" Chan asked confused as he came up behind Jisung.

"Uh....you'll figure it out." He said awkwardly as he ran out the door.

Chan and Jisung looked at each other as Chan put the number in his phone and shrugged.

***

She leaned into Minho and put her head against his shoulder. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders pulling her closer to him before putting his cheek against the top of her head.

He'd been wanting to be physically closer to her, not just because of his pain, or even the binding rite. Just because he felt drawn to her. He felt like a magnet had been pulling him towards her the last two weeks. Jihoon had been trying to keep him isolated. Of course, he never told him why. But right now, having her head pressed against his bare chest, his entire body was tingling.

Bada moved her head up and looked at him.

"What?" He asked softly. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm just happy." She whispered back closing her eyes when his lips met her skin.

"Mm, me too." He smiled brushing her hair out of her face.

He'd been trying to just enjoy his time with her, but the pull towards her was getting stronger the longer they sat together. He placed a hand against her cheek and lifted her head back towards him.

He had been wanting to kiss her for so long he had lost track. He looked down at her and she quietly looked back up at him. It was almost like slow motion. He leaned slowly down towards her and pressed his lips down to hers.

What neither of them was expecting is how it felt. It wasn't like any other kiss he'd ever had. The tingling was back, but more intensely. Small fireworks and explosions went through both of them. Time started to melt away as she straddled him and he ran both his hands gently down her back.

The kiss intensified as she put her hands on either side of his face. It was like he couldn't stop, any second their lips weren't touching some part of each other it would drive him insane.