Other side of the story pt. 15 : A day in the life of (y/n) pt.2

Start from the beginning

The next thing she knew all of her  cats/favorite people swarmed around her. "There there, one at a time" she kneels down to have an easier time petting each one and giving each one equal attention.

Then a sudden thought hits her and she couldn't help but asked out loud, "Why are you all cats all of a sudden." Wakasa made a noise akin to a meow, it sounded lazy, almost as if saying why not. "Right, I for sure understood that." Obviously she doesn't. (Y/n) let the thought go and let them do what they whatever they please.

Although she noticed that Takemichi seemingly is trying to hide behind her as if hiding from someone or more like someone's gaze. The malicious intent made it easy for her to trace it back to bonten Mikey only to see him staring rather menacingly towards their direction or more specifically Takemichi.

She could almost feel him shake against her body from behind her but what sells it was the way how his fur stood up.

She doesn't know if he did anything to piss him off in some kind of way, but if there's one thing she knew was that Takemichi is a very gentle and kind person. Plus, he gets along well with Mikey in his group. So, it doesn't add up that the Mikey from this other timeline also knows him but he seemed to hate his guts instead. Unless he have some kind of connection she's unaware of.

But one thing is for sure, the situation can't stay like this forever. It has been tense ever since the newcomers appeared. Thus, setting the time travel problem aside, she's going to focus on breaking the ice.

Aaaand before she started all that, she deserves a day of just pure relaxation in peace of mind.

"Rawr!" Upon hearing Taiju roaring, she deadpanned and the other hisses.

Right, these kinds of luxury was never handed to her on a silver plate after all, but you know what though, (y/n) had a knack for turning something bad into fun.

She stood up from her kneeling position and took a step towards the whore, "Oh? You're approaching me? You dare to approach the almighty (y/n)?" she taunts with her arms spread wide open like an invitation. The Mizo mid crew and Mitsuya's sisters tried to stop her, but she gave them a smug smile in return.

Then she noticed South just right behind Taiju, "I see. Two for the price of one huh? A good deal in my opinion."

The gang and the newcomers watches in curiosity and expectation, wondering how she would take on these two big felines.

Taiju quickly charges first but she was quick to react as she simply moves to the side to avoid him. Due to her action, her back was now facing South and South took that opportunity to pounce on her. But his growling giving away his position. Just as his mouth coming down to chomp her head, she she simply lifted her hand up her palms open right under his jaw effectively clamping his mouth shut with his tongue sticking out, "What's wrong, North? Cat got your tongue?" (Y/n)'s remark made the other snickers and others let out some ohs.

(Y/n) quickly let's go as she dodged a swipe from South whilst he growled loudly.

She then effortlessly dodge a pounce from Taiju with a backflip and casually landed on his back, "Hey man, if you want, I can give you free chiropractic service. Free of charge." she wiggles her eyebrows in order to rilled him up even more which obviously worked. He proceed to try and shake her off of him, but couldn't since she's grabbing ahold of his mane, "Oho! I see you're a fan of Taylor Swift too! But anyways-" she proceed to karate chop his head and he suddenly froze.

The room turned silent.

Curious, she look at his face to see his eyes had rolled back, "Hello? Hello. Local whore do you respond?" he remain unresponsive. (Y/n) look towards the Shiba siblings, "Uuh, Hakkai, Yuzuha, I think I killed your brother." they simply gave a long and lazy meow which basically translate to nah, don't worry about it.

A growl from North brought her attention back at the situation at hand. He positioned low to the ground, ready for action. (Y/n) rolls her shoulders a few times, "Alright, enough playing around. Look closely, North. I'm about to drop the most epic skill in gaming history." she then dashes towards him. He stood his ground ready for whatever she threw at him. He expected her to throw a punch but instead she suddenly skid to a stop infront of him. There was a dramatic pause until she whips out a sprayer from out of nowhere and sprits him right on the face which made his face scrunch whilst reeling back from the water, "The secret Paker's technique: pulling shit from thin air!" (Y/n) laughs as she watch South suffer.

Some of the gang are enjoying this just as much of not more, while there are a few who were a bit worried that (y/n) has suddenly developed sadistic tendencies.

Mucho was, per say, comically in awe at the sight. He was left sort of like wondering what the fuck she is. A part of his brain has been unlocked. Let's leave him be for now.

(Y/n) continues to playfully bully South until, "It's time for a hug!" she suddenly exclaimed with a wide smile. From looks alone, South doesn't like where this was goes. Unfortunately, before he could even retreat, she already got him in her arms. South questioned how can a small girl like (y/n) has so much strength in those arms of hers.

She proceed to twirl with him still in her arms and mind you she is spinning fast.

To the other's perspective, South was exclaiming a bunch of profanities.

This went on for a minute and once (y/n) stopped and gently let's him go. He slid off her grasp like slime and lays on the from with a faraway gaze.

(Y/n) dust off her hands, "Finally I can eat now!" she left, leaving South and Taiju in the dust.

Mikey, Shinichiro and Baji bounces up to her. She scoop them up and hugs them close to her as she make her way to the kitchen. "Since you're all cats. You guys are down for cat food?" they all meow and some of them jumps around to show their enthusiasm.

She then pours some into another bowl as well as a plate of big ol' meat for Taiju and South. Because as much as she doesn't like them, she doesn't want dead bodies in her home now. As she walks up to both of them and simply place the plate next to them, leaving them to eat once they come back to their senses, "I hope it's enough." she then retreats back to her group as they continue to swarm her.

Things are just getting started.