Chapter 11

The morning came and Hermeusa woke up to the smell of breakfast. She opened her eyes and sat up. There was Blaze and Sudalinn making breakfast. While Denzin trained by himself. Sudalinn was the first to notice the princess was awake. 

⚡Good-morning-princess.⚡ She communicated with a smile. Blaze heard the sizzle and looked up. He too had a smile on his face. "Good morning, your highness." Hermeusa smiled back at the two. "Good morning to both of you." She looked over at Denzin. "Good morning Denzin." She said. 

Denzin stopped what he was doing. "Morning, Hermeusa" he said with a soft smile. "How did you sleep?" Blaze asked. "I slept well, thanks." Hermeusa answered. Stretching her arms first, before standing up and stretching her legs. ⚡Well,-breakfast-is-ready.⚡Sudalinn communicated. "It already smells delicious." Hermeusa replied with delight. 

The group sat down and began to eat. Filling up their stomachs with much needed nutrients. That's when they heard a sound. Blaze took notice first, it was stomping and machinery. They stopped eating and stood up. "It doesn't sound good at all. Everyone get ready." Denzin warned. Hermeusa got her katana, as beetle drones arrived. Hermeusa was confused upon seeing them. "Or those beetles?" 

Blaze nodded. "They're robotic drones. One of the many assets Aku uses to destroy." He explained. Sudalinn gulped, ⚡I-believe-they-were-sent-to-destroy-us.⚡ She communicated with worry. The red and black drones stood up on two legs. Their blue eye sensors scanned the area, but mostly the group. The sword target had been targeted. Their four powerful scythes that were attached to their body. Shined in the light. 

The drones hadn't made a move yet. Denzin noticed this, and believed that they were waiting for them to make the first move. The tense moment came to an end, when Hermeusa went for a strike. That's when the beetle drones moved in. Denzin went in to provide aid. Blaze and Sudalinn went to join the fight. 

Hermeusa and Blaze sliced, stabbed and cut the drones. Sudalinn used her own electric current to disrupt or shut down the drones. Denzin used hand to hand combat. His horns and hooves were made for smashing. All of them were cautious and careful to not get cut by the scythes. Though one of them was quick enough to cut Sudalinn. Before grabbing them to be a hostage. The three others saw this. 

Hermeusa had an idea. She unstrapped her bow and arrow. She aimed it at the beetle. The arrow flew towards it, and she jumped, going for a downward strike. The beetle got distracted by the arrow, it was unable to defend itself against the sword. It let go of Sudalinn, and she and Hermeusa ducked down at the explosion. The last drone had fallen. The group was victorious. 

⚡Thank-you-for-saving-me-princess.⚡Sudalinn communicated gratefully. "It was no problem. I had to rescue you. You are part of the group after all." Hermeusa replied with a small smile. The two got up, Denzin and Blaze went over. "That really was a close one. It's over now" Blaze said with relief. "Agreed, but we must be more cautious. Now that Aku knows about us." Denzin advised. 

"We should get going then." Hermeusa responded. She looked down at Sudalinn. "You ok to walk?" She asked, concerned. ⚡I-am. It's-not-that-bad-of-a- cut.⚡ "Alright, as long as you're sure. Let's keep going to find Aku. Set things right again." Hermeusa said.